Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Girls are too confusing.
Posted 2008-09-13, 05:29 PM
met one about a month and a half back, got along really well and hung out quite a bit. now i've been dating her for about 2 weeks. at the start it was all good but one of her friends just comes back in her life out nowhere and keeps haning out with us whenever we go out anywhere and is just non-stop getting on my fucking nerves. and now i'm getting mixed signals of wether she wants to see me or not and it is frustrating x a bazillion.

anyway. advice/conversation is good haha XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-13, 05:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Girls are too confusing."
Haha! Sucks for you!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:08 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Girls are too confusing."
Well... Have you tried talking to your girl about how this friend makes you uncomfortable when they're around all the time? If you really don't like her friend, tell her that if she wants to hang out with her friend, that's fine, and to come see you when she's done.

You need to find out how she's feeling about you otherwise you're just wasting your time. If her friend is telling her things and THAT is the cause of the mixed feelings toward you, then that's retarded, because this friend just pops up out of nowhere, so he/she gets no opinion on your relationship with your girl.

Sounds like this relationship is fairly new, so maybe if you do end up cutting things off, you may be able to move on a little easier than, say, being in a relationship for 2 years or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:21 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Well... Have you tried talking to your..."
If you do end up talking to her, don't make it seem like you hate her friend, just talk calmly and say that you would like to feel that you and her deserve more alone time without the possibility of her friend popping up.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you do end up talking to her, don't..."
yeah i've thought about that. i talked to a few of her other friends and apparently the bitch of a friend used to be her best friend, then dogged her for 3-4 years while seeing some dirtbag of a guy. and now that he's gone she has no other friends and is being very clingy. i'm just thinking that if i tell her it'll get back to her friend and she'll just brew up a shitstorm and try and get me to do something stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:15 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yeah i've thought about that. i talked..."
That is really stupid. If your girl is more interested in helping her friend that ditched her for some loser, then let her. You don't need that. Let her know that when she's done making a stupid mistake, come see you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:19 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "That is really stupid. If your girl is..."
why cant girls just be simple minded like us guys -_- that would make everything so much easier haha XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:36 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "why cant girls just be simple minded..."
Lol yes it would be simpler, but girls have to be like 10 times smarter than boys to make up for their lack of intelligence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:39 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "why cant girls just be simple minded..."
PureRebel said: [Goto]
why cant girls just be simple minded like us guys -_- that would make everything so much easier haha XD
simple minded + complex minded = Perfect union

Then again, guys have some qualities that girls do not have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:42 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "simple minded + complex minded =..."
That's how me and Kaz are, complete opposites, but he has qualities that I don't, and I have some that he doesn't, so we equal each other out, fit together like a puzzle, I think. ><
Anyways, I'm the smart mind of our relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:47 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "That's how me and Kaz are, complete..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
That's how me and Kaz are, complete opposites, but he has qualities that I don't, and I have some that he doesn't, so we equal each other out, fit together like a puzzle, I think. ><
Anyways, I'm the smart mind of our relationship.
I believe that 100% lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:58 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I believe that 100% lol"
if things dont work out i'm staying single again for as long as possible. It is too hard trying to find someone you think you'll have a lasting relationship with. + i find the only decent relationships i have are with people i havent known for long. its so much easier getting to know someone and getting to like eachother. my last relationship went for two years. the only reason i ended it was because my ex went behind my back and told all my friends to get fucked and leave me alone so she could spend more time with me. then for a while accused me of cheating on her and going out behind her back everyday while i was at work -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-13, 08:03 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if things dont work out i'm staying..."
Well that's just an insecure, jealous biatch for you. :P Not all girls are like that though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:06 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Well that's just an insecure, jealous..."
problems solved for now >< and everything is back to normal. i hate it when you get over being single for a long time and then when you're in a relationship again it just gets too confusing until you get used to everything again. blah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-15, 02:26 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "problems solved for now >< and..."
Get a 12 gauge sawed off shotgun.

It will save you a lot of confusion, heartache and frustration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-15, 10:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Get a 12 gauge sawed off shotgun. It..."
Girls suck, tell her gf to stop being a lesbo and go away.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:45 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if things dont work out i'm staying..."
PureRebel said: [Goto]
It is too hard trying to find someone you think you'll have a lasting relationship with.
Oh, fresh meat in the real world? Welcome then!

Fasten your noose, and enjoy the ride!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker