Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-09-09, 04:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Don't be so harsh, he's still a young..."
back to the topic of the thread :P

i think i'm getting special lovins tonight, woots for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-09, 07:28 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "back to the topic of the thread :P i..."
Worked 5 days now a day off!!!!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-10, 01:17 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Worked 5 days now a day off!!!!"
Got a $500 check from business services, because my federal loan overcompensated. Pretty sweet shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got a $500 check from business..."
LHC Turns on Today!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:28 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "LHC Turns on Today!"
And we're not all dead yet? (Lol)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And we're not all dead yet? (Lol)"
D3V said: [Goto]
And we're not all dead yet? (Lol)
It's only a matter of time. Then silence and peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:38 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "It's only a matter of time. Then..."
Don't work untill one, bake time!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-12, 02:24 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Don't work untill one, bake time!"
Payroll said:
Bob,

Just wanted to let you know, I received a notice today that you still have an uncashed paycheck from 5/8/08.

If this check is lost - let me know, I can put a stop payment on it, and cut you a new check.

Thanks,

JoAnn
Just got that E-Mail...

Yay, extra money for next week!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-12, 02:33 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Don't work untill one, bake time!"
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Don't work untill one, bake time!
Damn those homonyms (sp).

1 1/2 hours left!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 02:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Rocking out to Muse. Classes are done..."
That's awesome.

Going to a party tonight Danity Kane? is suppose to be there.

And according to my friend, he's bringing "hot foreign chicks from Germany and Norway" to party with us.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-09-12, 03:19 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "That's awesome. Going to a party..."
This:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fryday.jpg (18.6 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This:"
Got an absolutely fantastic winter coat yesterday! It was £70 down from £310 (bought it at TKMaxx - they sell current and past season clothes quite cheaply, like Primark). I don't follow fashion, but for a £310 coat I thought I'd look it up - it's a current season (Autumn/Winter 2008/09) coat from the French fashion house Féraud.

This isn't the exact one, but it's very similar in style:

I'm incredibly happy with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-14, 04:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Got an absolutely fantastic winter coat..."
Is it just me or does it look "winter-nazi"-ish...

Anyways, I seen a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini (not sure what kind), Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet, and possibly a Corvette ZR-1...

I love where I live... XD
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-14, 04:11 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Is it just me or does it look..."
I'll have you know that that is a very expensive and thus stylish coat.

And anyway, there's nothing like striking fear into the hearts of people as you march down the street.

Next week I'm buying some fur-lined, Winter season jack boots and a leather riding crop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-14, 04:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll have you know that that is a very..."
So, you going for the whole ensemble?

I need pics... because I seriously don't know what a "leather riding crop" is... the boots sound hella comfy though!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-14, 09:33 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "So, you going for the whole ensemble? ..."
Helped my friend get her number changed so that fat ass whore can't harrass her anymore, and hung out all day. It was fun, I never get girly time. ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This:"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
This:
Yeah, so I definately got the highest I've ever been in my life on Friday, and Saturday as well. I have a very interesting thread I need to type up about it being that I hit a new plateau of mental inconsistiency. It was trippy as fuck. But i'm still alive, so i'm happy!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 01:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, so I definately got the highest..."
Snacking on Reeses.. Yum!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-15, 02:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Snacking on Reeses.. Yum!"
Gonna hang out with the coolest girl I know tonight. It's weird.. she's the only chick I consider just a friend. All others I want to bone excessively.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-15, 10:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Gonna hang out with the coolest girl I..."
I got into college! :]
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth