Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Favorite Tea?
Posted 2007-08-19, 04:29 PM
Earl Grey black tea. Chilled or hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Favorite Tea?"
Neither! Arizona Green Tea HANDS DOWN!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:23 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Neither! Arizona Green Tea HANDS DOWN!"
That sugary stuff that comes in a can?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That sugary stuff that comes in a can?"
#1 it is not sugary...it is very refreshing!
#2...yes.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:32 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "#1 it is not sugary...it is very..."
Cool cool. The Lipton bottled Green Tea is pretty good. Otherwise Orange Pekoe hot tea is delicious, no matter what brand!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cool cool. The Lipton bottled Green Tea..."
I do like hot tea...orange tea is pretty good and tea with plum in it.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:40 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I do like hot tea...orange tea is..."
My good friend from high school got a special tea set/kit at the Mall of America last year. It has five different kinds of tea leaves, clothes and strings, and a tea ball. It was fun experimenting with different volumes of water and flavors. All in all, a good tea party. Then we busted out the beer, so it was great!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My good friend from high school got a..."
Hot orange tea. I love that stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:44 PM in reply to Hunsy's post starting "Hot orange tea. I love that stuff."
Do you guys add honey or lemon juice? It happens with me occasionally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Favorite Tea?"
There is this Tazo White Cranberry iced tea that we sell where I work, and out of all the tea we have it is the only one that has at least a half acceptable taste to me.

>_<

Not a tea person. when I used to drink it (maybe about 10 years ago, and even then it was a rare occasion), I'd load it with sugar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There is this Tazo White Cranberry iced..."
Peach Snapple is good, but you can hardly call that tea at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 10:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Peach Snapple is good, but you can..."
Green Tea, Raspberry Tea. I hate any tea with orange in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-20, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Green Tea, Raspberry Tea. I hate any..."
I put honey in hot tea when I'm about to go on stage sometimes. I love Sonic's sweet peach tea mmm. And the new white tea with raspberry is really really good.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:58 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I put honey in hot tea when I'm about..."
good old South Texas sweet tea
Like it or Leave it<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NyxianaSpades