Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: What is your favorite drug?
Alcohol 3 37.50%
Marijuana 3 37.50%
Acid 1 12.50%
Ecstasy 0 0%
Cocaine 0 0%
Mushrooms 0 0%
Opium 0 0%
Herion 0 0%
Peyote 0 0%
Meth 0 0%
Crack 0 0%
PCP 0 0%
Morphine 0 0%
Salvia 0 0%
2c-I 0 0%
2c-E 0 0%
2c-B 0 0%
Adderall 0 0%
OxyCotin 0 0%
Xanax 0 0%
Klonopin 0 0%
Vicodin 0 0%
Percocet 0 0%
Other Prescription Drugs 0 0%
Other Drugs 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Your Favorite Drug?
Posted 2007-08-19, 04:19 PM
Mine would have to be marijuana. It's hardly a drug, but can't go wrong with good old Mary Jane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 05:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Favorite Drug?"
Acid, Marijuana is a close second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Acid, Marijuana is a close second."
Where's the "none" option? Or maybe I should pick the one that kills people the quickest. Which drug is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where's the "none" option? Or maybe I..."
Willkillforfood said:
Where's the "none" option? Or maybe I should pick the one that kills people the quickest. Which drug is that?
I agree, there should be a "none" option. The only thing I really do on that list is drink alcohol, and I don't like drinking that much either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Your Favorite Drug?"
I liked ecstasy a lot, but I'd choose alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I liked ecstasy a lot, but I'd choose..."
My least favorite drug is alcohol.

My favorite would have to be mushrooms or Ecstasy...

I always liked eating an eighth and then taking a roll, candyflipping = fun fun

Followed closely behind with some marijuana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My least favorite drug is alcohol. ..."
I love and hate alcohol. I love getting completely trashed, but hate the hangover. :P You ever done a hippie-flip? I hear that's insane. I've never tried acid, but I really would like to. I've heard so much good about it.

There is no none option because this is a drug thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love and hate alcohol. I love getting..."
Weed.

Isn't this thread pretty much the same thing as the other 'drug' thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Weed. Isn't this thread pretty much..."
No, not at all. How many different and favorite are two different concepts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven