Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The Star of David (666)
Posted 2005-03-01, 12:02 PM
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/2874/markofbeast3gf.jpg

And isn't it strange that the invasion of Europe began on the 6th day of the 6th month at 6 in the morning. 666
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-01, 12:07 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
You shouldn't be making posts like this anymore!

As far as I know 8 year olds watch that purple dinosaur Barry or Barney or something...

Here's something for you. Braney the Dinosaur is the devils son. Apparently, if you add up all the roman numerals in each part of his name and put them together you get 666 or something. Try it out and show that it is correct. Either that or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-01, 12:55 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
You never would have guessed what I just ate... Pizza Rolls! Yes, those things are mighty swell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-01, 02:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You shouldn't be making posts like this..."
Good to see Lenny turning into a sarcastic ball of hate....maybe he won't suck now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-03-01, 02:33 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
Numbers are fun UMmmKay.

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:21 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
zonalon said:
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/2874/markofbeast3gf.jpg

And isn't it strange that the invasion of Europe began on the 6th day of the 6th month at 6 in the morning. 666
It's to bad that the 666 sign doesn't really have anything to do the devil. Anyways zonalon none of us care. Talk about something else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:13 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
omg like once in digimon when megajewamon was attacking the noble city of birmingham (japan) this watch thing said 6:66 and it was like omg wtf those people in birmingham don't have real time! and megajewamon died to hitlermon, but megajewamon then came back as corporatecontrollingjewamon, teamed up with imperialisthebrewamon and like took over jersusalem (japan) and like the axis of evil was defeated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
Yeah, sure. I bet all you really know is what your hate-filled teachers say. Well, I'm going to say this. Your perception of reality is a small, narrow beacon of idiocy. You think you know, but you don't. Wake up zonalon...it's time to meet with the real people in reality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-02, 12:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
I wonder...

You are starting to seem the type of person that will get married with the ideals that you are gonna be the dominant male in the marriage, yet end up being controlled by whoever it is you marry, and be too weak to actually do something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wonder... You are starting to seem..."
No he's definatly a wife beater. Just like his daddy. Either that or he'll end up marrying a mexican, and his family will disown him. That would be the icing on the cake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No he's definatly a wife beater. Just..."
...Like Daddy like dickhead...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-02, 05:34 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

HMM... I knew they were allying together against us

the dark ones are the Jew's most useful tool
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-02, 05:36 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/..."
zonalon said:
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

HMM... I knew they were allying together against us

the dark ones are the Jew's most useful tool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-02, 05:44 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/..."
LMAO i just saw some tv show where the father was complaining his son didn't get selected by the "master" rabbis and they were saying "HE'S NOT A JEW" and then the daddy Jew said

"you must want us to burn in the oven!"

see, those Jews keep making up more and more BS

According to jewish history, Hitler was both gay, and had sex with his niece, at the same time. He did all this while being impotent. He also impregnated his mother, despite being a jewish man who was sterile. Soon he will have had sex with satan, while raping babies, while at the same time thinking everyone was evil satan and that babies scared him to death. Oh and he was a drunk, despite being a non-drinking prude! and he did meth while killing anyone who did any form of drugs!

OH YES -- AND ACCORDING TO THE HISTORY CHANNEL -- JESUS WAS A WOMANIZER LMAO ANYONE WHO STILL WATCHES TV NEEDS TO JUST START READING THE TORAH I MEAN IF YOU WATCH TV YOU MUST WANT TO BE JEWISH

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-02, 05:47 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "LMAO i just saw some tv show where the..."
zonalon said:
LMAO i just saw some tv show where the father was complaining his son didn't get selected by the "master" rabbis and they were saying "HE'S NOT A JEW" and then the daddy Jew said

According to jewish history, Hitler was both gay, and had sex with his niece, at the same time. He did all this while being impotent. He also impregnated his mother, despite being a jewish man who was sterile. Soon he will have had sex with satan, while raping babies, while at the same time thinking everyone was evil satan and that babies scared him to death. Oh and he was a drunk, despite being a non-drinking prude! and he did meth while killing anyone who did any form of drugs!

OH YES -- AND ACCORDING TO THE HISTORY CHANNEL -- JESUS WAS A WOMANIZER LMAO ANYONE WHO STILL WATCHES TV NEEDS TO JUST START READING THE TORAH I MEAN IF YOU WATCH TV YOU MUST WANT TO BE JEWISH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-02, 06:53 PM in reply to zonalon's post "The Star of David (666)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans

WAIT OH SHIT I JUST DIDNT POST THAT -- WIKIPEDIA IS REALLY SOME KLAN SITE IN DISGUISE ROFL

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-02, 07:04 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "LMAO i just saw some tv show where the..."
zonalon said:

How the hell do you believe this.

Are you trying to brainwash us? Why do you believe it? Who told you it? Its your word vs 1000000 eye-witnesses. Shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-02, 07:30 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "How the hell do you believe this. ..."
Did he just say that Hitler was a sterile, gay jew? Who had sex w/ women? And got one of them pregnant?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 07:30 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jew..."
zonalon said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans

WAIT OH SHIT I JUST DIDNT POST THAT -- WIKIPEDIA IS REALLY SOME KLAN SITE IN DISGUISE ROFL

Everyone just start replying to his posts with that image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-02, 07:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/Winte..."
And you guys said I was in the Klan

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V