Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Height and weight?
Posted 2007-08-19, 10:53 PM
6'1" 165 pounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Height and weight?"
5'6", and a hideous 180 lbs. But, then again, it did come from having kids, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:58 PM in reply to Hunsy's post starting "5'6", and a hideous 180 lbs. But, then..."
6'-6'1" and 230 or so (yeaa, chubby right now. It's gonna melt off while I'm in school eating light though =x.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "6'-6'1" and 230 or so (yeaa, chubby..."
I'm looking to be around 175 pounds, or possibly 185. I hope to make most of that muscle. I found that I like lifting and working out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Height and weight?"
If I'm in a good mood later on, I'll ease up on the gravity thing a little bit so you guys can feel lighter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If I'm in a good mood later on, I'll..."
i am 5'7" 175 pounds and have about 5% body fat on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Height and weight?"
6'0" 160-170 pounds, it can vary usually closer to 160.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:20 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "6'0" 160-170 pounds, it can vary..."
I was 155 last week, but now I'm up to 165. Kind of strange, maybe it's cuz I've been drinking a lot more and not exercising as much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I was 155 last week, but now I'm up to..."
5'11" 175 pounds. I've gained 15 pounds since I got this job. Blimey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "5'11" 175 pounds. I've gained 15 pounds..."
5'7/5'8 170 .. Not really ..fat, I've put on about 15 pounds at my job as well.. it's aggrovaiting, still in somewhat shape, but there's lots to be improved on if I could quit being so lazy

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "5'7/5'8 170 .. Not really ..fat, I've..."
Took a big shit this morning and now I'm 160. Weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Took a big shit this morning and now..."
I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that guys' weight fluctuates much more than womens, it has alot to do with water-weight..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 09:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that..."
It's not outraegous for my weight to fluxuate 10 pounds in a week. Although I'm the same height as a few of you guys, I'd suspect that I probably have a larger frame. I've got huge calf muscles and I literally do most likely have denser bones from when I was larger than most guys. At one point in time I was 185 lbs. and I was sickly looking x_X. I had between a 32 and 34 inch waist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:01 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's not outraegous for my weight to..."
5' 9" and 9 stone... which is 125lbs, ish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "5' 9" and 9 stone... which is 125lbs,..."
I'm about 5'5''-5'6'' or so and weigh 125.

My weight fluctuates a LOT...
Hunsey, how many/how old are your kids?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Height and weight?"
5'10" - 185-190 lbs. I'm looking to lose my gut (which isn't that large...yet), but videogames are making it difficult.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-09-02, 11:20 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "5'10" - 185-190 lbs. I'm looking to..."
Vault Dweller said:
5'10" - 185-190 lbs. I'm looking to lose my gut (which isn't that large...yet), but videogames are making it difficult.
I guess im glad video games aren't what caused my tummy,

lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-02, 11:37 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I guess im glad video games aren't what..."
So you're not breeding an American gamer who kicks ass? How absurd...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-03, 10:12 AM in reply to spiders's post starting "I want to buy cheaper powerleveling to..."
lol wut

I had to read that twice to understand what he was saying and I still don't want to go to whatever he was trying to advertise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-03, 10:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lol wut I had to read that twice to..."
5'4'' or 5'5'' and 108
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster