Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin Obama in Jacksonville
Posted 2008-09-19, 07:16 AM
Don't mean to beat my own dead horse of Support for Obama, but I am going to reserve this space for some pictures from the rally. I am going to do all that I can to talk to Obama if they have a question and answer segment, already have a few questions lined up for him, may actually post them on here to see what you guys think would be a good idea.

Quote:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Sen. Barack Obama will make a campaign stop in Jacksonville on Saturday, attending a "Change We Need" rally at Metropolitan Park.

The gates will open at 12:30 p.m., with the Democratic presidential nominee expected to speak during the program that begins at 2:30 p.m.

The event is free and open to the public; however, space will be limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis
www.firstcoastnews.com

It should be a good time, it's tomorrow! I can't wait. I am not going to let an opportunity like this pass me by.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "Obama in Jacksonville"
Good luck and have fun. I tried to go to the speech he had in Indiana but it was already booked by the time I found out about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good luck and have fun. I tried to go..."
Lol, I'm not surprised. He is a popular guy at this point.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol, I'm not surprised. He is a popular..."
The crowd is expected to top atleast 10,000 people, rough estimates so far that is. I'll try and get a bunch of pictures, etc.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-21, 07:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The crowd is expected to top atleast..."
Wow.

So my expectations, as well as the City's were highly underestimated. The initial crowd that was inside Met park (It's a concert area in Jacksonville, right across the street from the Football stadium) was estimated at 21,000 people. JSO (Jacksonville Sherriffs Office) estimated that 8-9000 people were told that the complex was full about an hour before the event started, it was simply amazing to see this high a volume of Obama supporters in North East Florida, only knowing about the rally for about 5 days or so.

I will have a couple of pictures here during this following week. The speech itself was spectacular. The weather cooperated for most of the event, it just got slightly hotter towards the end of the event. I am so glad that I went to go see Obama in person, I feel like I had witnessed somebody great, it's weird but seeing Obama in person almost changes your life. I took a few friends and went with some family, and all were pleastently suprised of how well organized this event was, and the sheer volume of people that actually showed up. It really was something I would recommend doing if you ever get the chance to do so.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V