Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hell Rush Build help
Posted 2004-10-09, 02:07 AM
i got a hammerdin with good gear and whatnot, i can survive pretty well but please tell me, if i want to be rushing people, what is the optimum skill and stat setup, assuming i have the best gear,
thanx
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:25 AM in reply to robotbees's post "Hell Rush Build help"
i can tell you later, but i recommend that you ask sov or voll, because i temporaly quit D2 (like a month ago)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-09, 04:36 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i can tell you later, but i recommend..."
WHy !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:33 AM in reply to robotbees's post "Hell Rush Build help"
What do you mean by optimum skill setup... you use Hammer and concintration...

You want minimum str and dext. Str enough so you can wear gear, dext enough for max block. YOu want 0 into mana and all your remaining points have to go into vit.

I don't know much about hammerdins at all, So I'll just give this a guess. Use HOTO, arach, enigma, and up'd hoz. Ber'd shako sounds sexy as well. As for gloves and boots, I have no idea.... Use maras for ammy, and bk rings/soj's or a combo of the both as rings. CTA/+skilsl shield on wep switch. Again though, I'm not too sure on this part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What do you mean by optimum skill..."
In pvm i prefer the use of wizzspike, for the res and insane boost to mana and if u cant afford a upd hoz, a regular 1 will do nicely (pdiamond or um), sojs are the best rings for this as teleport isnt cheap, and you only have base mana... IMO this does well for me when i have to rush (15-20 min hell rush)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-09, 09:11 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "In pvm i prefer the use of wizzspike,..."
get frostburn for gloves because they give good mana if you are using hoto, which i suggest you do, um i used tearhaunch for boots but they aren't the best i don't think but they do give good stats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What do you mean by optimum skill..."
Basically what Sov said, as for the gloves I would go with trangs if you can afford 2xsojs if this is ladder. Since you prolly won't need much more. Sojs = 25% to max mana on top of 20 to it, Shako = +(1.5 Per Character Level) 1-148 To Mana (Based On Character Level, Hoto = Increase Maximum Mana 15%. So you should be set on mana.

Trang gloves give you 20 fcr which will help you tele faster. My hammerdin wears Travs, which also give some nice mods.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-10, 08:32 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Basically what Sov said, as for the..."
Why not wear magefists...it also has 20fcr and 25% reg mana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-10-10, 10:57 PM in reply to robotbees's post "Hell Rush Build help"
Stats:
STR: Base
DEX: Enough for 75% block on HoZ with Holy Shield
VIT: All Here
ENE: None, obviously.

This is what I would use on a Rusher Hammerdin:

Weapon: HOTO
Helm: Um'd Harelequin Crest
Armor: Enigma Breastplate
Shield: Um'd NON-UP'd HoZ
Gloves: Trang's Gloves
Belt: Arachnid's Mesh
Boots: Waterwalks or duped boots (Soul Spur, Grim Spur)
Rings: 2x Stone of Jordan
Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope

Weapon Switch: CTA + Lidless

Assuming perfect everything + near-perfect Anni, that would give you your 75% resist in Hell. If you're willing to sacrifice some killing power for a bit more resist, you can drop the HOTO for a Wiz Spike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-11, 05:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Stats: STR: Base DEX: Enough for..."
Looks exactly like my hc build except i use magefists. I wouldnt recommend wearing up'd hoz either coz its just too much stre requirements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-10-11, 06:11 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Looks exactly like my hc build except i..."
thats why he said Um'd NON-UP'd HoZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887