Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin Best Character For The Job!!!!!!!!
Posted 2004-09-26, 12:29 PM
I wanna know what YOU think the best best character build for each of the following jobs are, keep in mind these are solo tasks (except party of course). you can even list a build for all of the 7 characters that is the best (eg best rush, you can list the best sorc build, best pally build and so on)

Rushing:
Pindle:
Countess:
MF'ing:
Baal:
Meph:
Chaos Santuary:
Dueling:
Party:
Team Dueling (list the best team):
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psytool

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:35 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Best Character For The Job!!!!!!!!"
Rushing:Hammerdin
Pindle:Bliz Sorc
Countess:Hammerdin
MF'ing:Orb sorc/hammerdin
Baal:hammerdin
Meph:Blizz Sorc
Chaos Santuary: Trapsin/Hammerdin
Dueling:Zealot/Mage/well built and played zon
Party:Hammerdin
Team Dueling (list the best team): don't know havnt started dueling yet

There's my thoughts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:46 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Rushing:Hammerdin Pindle:Bliz Sorc..."
Team Dueling: Trapsin with a Foher or V/t

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:48 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Team Dueling: Trapsin with a Foher or..."
Ugh people need to stop making Foher's. Make a v/T as opposed to a V/t. Also, I'm guessing that a godly baby bowa would work well with the trapsin. The trapsin mb's and teh bowa fires away!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh people need to stop making Foher's...."
wouldn't trapsin and T/v work a Lot better? MB for foh and smite while getting -150% for the traps

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-26, 01:20 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "wouldn't trapsin and T/v work a Lot..."
Assuming one has done all Three resistance quests, is using a Lo'd, 3x ptopaz shield (with resists already on it(or a 4 ptopaz), has a silence weapon, a Togods, and has one point in resist lightning, its no problem. That's for a pally though, all other classes WILL have problems but not so much if they have pgemmed shields.

I just woke up and I'm piss tired, sorry fi that didn't make any sence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 03:39 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Best Character For The Job!!!!!!!!"
Pindle: Blizz Sorc
Countess: Hammerdin
MF'ing: Blizz Sorc
Baal: Hammerdin
Meph: Hammerdin/Blizz Sorc
Chaos Santuary: WW Barb
Dueling: V/t
Party: Hammerdin
Team Dueling (list the best team): no idea
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-26, 03:44 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Rushing:Hammerdin Pindle: Blizz Sorc..."
So hammerdins and Blizz sorcs seem to be a few of the best but, ww Barb for chaos santuary seems like a bad choice doesnt it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psytool

Posted 2004-09-26, 03:56 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Rushing:Hammerdin Pindle: Blizz Sorc..."
Countess: Lite sorc
MF'ing: Blizz Sorc
Meph: Blizz Sorc
Chaos Santuary: Hammerdin
Dueling: Blizz sorc/Bone Necro
Party: Bliz sorc
Team Dueling (list the best team): V/t, Trapsin, Bone Necro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:15 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Rushing:Hammerdin Pindle: Blizz Sorc..."
isnt the countess immune to light?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:33 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "isnt the countess immune to light?"
countess is always cold, sometimes fire. Here bitches are light immune. Whats the Best build for multibotting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:34 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "countess is always cold, sometimes..."
My guess is Hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:41 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Best Character For The Job!!!!!!!!"
Psytool said:
I wanna know what YOU think the best best character build for each of the following jobs are, keep in mind these are solo tasks (except party of course). you can even list a build for all of the 7 characters that is the best (eg best rush, you can list the best sorc build, best pally build and so on)

Rushing:
Pindle:
Countess:
MF'ing:
Baal:
Meph:
Chaos Santuary:
Dueling:
Party:
Team Dueling (list the best team):
Rushing: Hammerdin
Countess: Trapsin
MFing: Meteor/Orb Sorc
Meph: Blizz Sorc
Chaos: Trapsin
Duelin: Hammerdin / Trapsin

2 People Party: Trapsin + B/P Necro
3 People Party: Hammerdin (with heal) + Trapsin + B/P Necro
4 People Party: Hammerdin (with heal) + Trapsin + B/P Necro + Blizz Sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:45 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Best Character For The Job!!!!!!!!"
I have no idea what D2 is like now, but just for the hell of it I figured I'd post about how it was back in the day when I played.

Rushing: Sorc
Pindle: Sorc
Countess: Sorc
MF'ing: Sorc
Baal: Barb
Meph: Sorc
Chaos Santuary: Sorc
Dueling: Barb
Party: Barbs/Sorcs/Zon's
Team Dueling (list the best team): Barb/Sorc/Zon/Pally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have no idea what D2 is like now, but..."
Barbs were only good back then cause of the eth bug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Barbs were only good back then cause of..."
Sovereign said:
Barbs were only good back then cause of the eth bug.
Refresh my memory. Don't remember what that was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 07:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Refresh my memory. Don't remember what..."
I never played competetavly in .09, so I'm not sure if I'm right. YOu know how putting an eth rune in an item gives -25% to target defence? Well, the eth bug made it so that the -25% turned into -100%.

I think.... Never cared to look into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I never played competetavly in .09, so..."
Sovereign said:
I never played competetavly in .09, so I'm not sure if I'm right. YOu know how putting an eth rune in an item gives -25% to target defence? Well, the eth bug made it so that the -25% turned into -100%.

I think.... Never cared to look into it.
Oh yea. I just used an FBB back then. I think that was Jah Gul Eth, but I don't remember how it worked. My barb owned some major ass, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 09:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh yea. I just used an FBB back then. I..."
ith balrogs where still better >........... HAMMERDIN FOR EVERYTHING
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-29, 12:30 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ith balrogs where still better..."
for meph i like my orb sorc alot better, just keep moving and shooting orbs into him, i kill meph twice as fast with orb than i do with blizzard, and i find it more reliable. when i cast the blizzard with my blizz sorc vs orb with orb sorc, i see way more damage come off meph when orb goes through than when (and IF) blizzard hits him..
this is with maxed synergies and everything and the same +11 skills
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees