Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-14, 04:57 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND..."
Oh, son of a bitch.

He found the other forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:00 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND..."
This is your official warning. This is the general conversation forum, meant for serious and non bullshit spam filled posts.

Do not do it again. Any other spam posts made in this forum will result in immediate banning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:51 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "How screwed did you get?"
tokill.ace said:
How screwed did you get?
I got a minor concussion, but nothing serious. I dont really remember what i said, but my coach told me i was trying to go back in the game. Anyways, in about 4 months, ill be playing those mother fuckers again. Started training already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:58 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "I got a minor concussion, but nothing..."
The finerali should be shot.

45 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:45 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "The finerali should be shot."
I've been in a few here and there, don't really try to keep track of them though.

One happened last year after a Varsity Football game on a friday night. We beat the best team in the league for some odd reason, and after I changed and shit I walked over to the stands to talk to some of my friends.

This black kid comes up from behind me, apparently realizing the Outside Linebacker that fucked him over every time he tried a sweep or toss. Anyways, the dude punches me in the spine, and I fucking collapse. I get up, a little shaken up, and the kid starts talking shit while his "boys" gather around like fucking baboons, screaming and shit. I punch the kid in the face, and all my friends start jumping his. Then the police come, and started chasing a bunch of us. A few kids got arrested, and I probably should have, but they luckily just gave me a lecture and let me go.

I couldn't stand up the rest of the weekend. Apparently the kid bruised my back pretty fucking good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-09-14, 07:48 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND..."
TheFinalrei said:
i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND AND I R B33T ALL IN PK

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-09-14, 07:59 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "http://www.itsatrap.com/pix/logo.gif"
If anyone could whrilwind that fast in real life they could actually own everyone and be untouchable. *grabs two yardsticks and attempts to whirlwind*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If anyone could whrilwind that fast in..."
I've spent time in jail for breaking jaws with my right hook.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-09-14, 11:50 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i R IN FIST FIGHT I USE LEGIT WHIRLWIND..."
first fight ever, this kid in kindergarten used to try to kick me, so one day i stood there and tried to get him to kick me but this time i grabbed his foot. i was pretty sure i invented that move at that point!!! he fell!
one day same kid is running and falls flat on his face, so instead of helping him up i walked over and kicked him right in the ass! some girl said she was going to tell on me so i pretended i was an insect and chased her away! i miss kindergarten.
first grade, two kids named vincent, one white, one black, white vincent comes up behind me and puts me in a full nelson, black vincent comes up in front of me and kicked him right in the fucking dick!!!!
the next day in the morning anouncments it was made very clear that kicking another student in the dick was not allowed. i had a fucking bloodblister i got kicked so hard. im glad it wasnt my balls!

3rd grade me and this kid used to both like this girl (that later i discovered was already a slut cause she asked me if i wanted to touch her pussy, and yeah she used that word too, i think back now that maybe something was going on at home because she shouldnt have known about that being a pleasurable thing yet, or calling it her pussy so freely, i told i didnt think we were ready for that, i was still into gi joes anyway) so me and this kid used to wrestle all the time, i hated that cause i felt closterphobic, he had one of those head you just love to punch though so it worked out most of the time.
6th or 7th grade there was this kid i used to HATE, we were on a class trip, my mom was a chaperone, he said she was a bitch and then he got punched in the fucking face by me! awesome.
8th grade, he made fun of this girl i liked, so i through him from the class room across the hall without touching the ground, he hit the lockers and slid down like in the movies! me = champion again!
freshman year, BIG kid in my grade. someone made up a rumor that i wanted to fight him, so i hear he wants to fight. for some reason the seniors like me, ive never figured this out but the cool kids in my school were the kids that skated/punk blah blah blah, couple skinheads, no racists. anyway, for some reason they hear about it and by the next day i find out, even though i didnt even have anything to do with this rumor, one of those kids caught him in the cafeteria and through him through a metal exit door and he landed at the bottom of the steps outside and didnt get up. not really a fight but funny.
senior year, i used to take my study hall and sneak into the younger grades gym class when there was a substitute if they were playing volleyball or hockey. i used to love those two thing. i sneak into hockey, some kid slashed my shins so i checked him out an exit door and he landed in a puddle outside. that was funny, he tried to stick me in the balls but missed.
freshman year of college. i go to county. this girl i was with had a stalker x boyfriend that was kind of in the same scene as my crew with bands and whatnot and i guess it wasnt cool with him, im ok, im like 6'1 but this dude is 6'5 and pretty strong. i hear he has it in for me so i gotta be a man and stick with the girl im with even though she ended up being a cunt.
so he comes in the diner and i hear he wants to fight me, so im sitting having some coffee, he comes over i tell him to sit down. im sweating bullets. i basically talk first, tell him that i hear some shit about him wanting to fight me and i dont like that. then he starts talking and basically just explained the situation that he didnt think everything was over between them and we end up kind of talking it out but not before we both agreed we should step outside. im pretty sure it was going to a fight until we looked through the doors and it turns out i got crazy respect for stepping out with this big dude and the whole diner stands up behind me and then he didnt want any part of it. we talked it out, almost a fight, most scared ive ever been but also the best ive ever felt.

another close call im only adding because it was unbelievable, im at the movies with just my girlfriend. i cant stand when people talk in the theatre and neither can she, some kids are talking, and she tells them to be quiet, they talked some more and just cursed. at the end it turns out the kids were like FIVE dudes and some girls so the 5, yeah, FIVE kids stand up and turn around, i figure i can either be a pussy or go down like a champ so i stood up in their face and yelled 'what!?' with hands in the air like a 'can i fuckin help you??' expression when someone has been staring at you a little too long. they didnt know what the fuck to do, apparently they didnt have that 'group mentality' and not any one of them individually felt they would win, which would have been true, none of them by themselves would have beat me, and they all looked at eachother and then started pushing eachother out of the way to get out of the isle!!!! i couldnt believe it and i felt like champ in front of my girlfriend too!!! that was the best id ever felt, fuck that other time i said was the best. this was the best definitely.
i think thats it. its mostly close calls except me getting kicked in the dick when i was in first grade. but if i remember correctly that era was still a good time because by the time i was in third grade i had ikari warriors for nintendo and that ruled!!!!
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-09-15, 05:19 PM in reply to robotbees's post starting "first fight ever, this kid in..."
your story kinda reminds me of a time i went to this town called Davis. We were going to this bowling ally in the UC Davis community center. But we didnt have a parking pass so we parked like down the street about a half a mile. Anyways, me and two friends were walking, and this completely harmless/innocent dude is riding his bike (he looked kinda gay, but im not one to judge). so these 5 "skater/punk" kids start calling him fag, and queer and shit. Then as he rode by them, they like made him crash into some bushes and tried jumping him. So me and my friends ran over, and just beat the shit out of these punks. (they were about 15-16, im 17 /w my friends) Anyways, the guy ends up trying to give us money, but we said no. We told him we were going bowling so he bought us the game and cokes. And he was married.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-15, 07:24 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "your story kinda reminds me of a time i..."
Well that's rather kind of you. I applaud your acts, you should have refuted the money but accepted when he offered again though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-15, 07:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "The finerali should be shot."
Correction, should only be shot 20 times.

The other 25 bullets should be used on you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:58 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Correction, should only be shot 20..."
Wow, I got in a great bar fight tonight, but I'm too tired and drunk to talk about it right now. I will elaborate tomorrow..

I won, BTW, but have a nice bloody lip and a gash in my head..

I'm more than just a little sore right now..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I got in a great bar fight..."
ALright, update, I have been in 3 maybe four fights, if you consider a controlled wrestling/boxing match with pretty much good intentions. 2 of the other three weren't totally hardcore. Only a few punches thrown, and mostly just slamming each other into walls and shit...but one of them was in my school's bathroom, so it felt pretty hardass. The first fight I was in was really fucking hardcore, and it made me want to fight more... I don't know why... but fighting is just really really fun for some apparent reason. I am not a very big guy, and I am not afraid to admit, two out of the four fights I have been in, all since the start of this thread, I have lost, pretty badly. The first fight I was in, was at a school football game. Two thugged out black kids thought that they were going to jump me (they didn't just THINK they were going to, as it turns out). I was minding my own damn business and walking to my friends car after the game. One grabbed my neck and put me in a headlock, and the other one started punching my abdamon. I was really, really fucked. It was looking less like a fight and more like a gang raping. Then my friend saw me... and he came running. He is 5-11 and 220 pounds of All-American lacrosse player... and solid muscle..... and polish too. He fucking tackled the guy who was hitting me, and I threw the other guy over my shoulder... I kicked the guy in the head a few times, and my friend's fists had their way with the other unlucky son of a bitch... we took off... and I was having trouble breathing. I was scared as hell. I puked once. I still have bruising... or maybe thats from the other fights... I don't really know...

Why I enjoyed these occassions I don't know................ it's almost creepy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-26, 11:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "ALright, update, I have been in 3 maybe..."
Ive been in many fistfights, knife fights, gunfights and I have the scars to prove it

I grew up in a shitty part of the Maryland / DC border, was bussed to an all balck school in grade 2 and was fighting once a day at the age of 7 yrs.

And most of you know I was heavily involved in the drug trade as a young adult and that is by no means a peaceful business to be in... I ultimately got out because I did not want to kill someone or be responsible for someone elses death. It made me a much better person as far as self confidence and taking shit from no one goes but I wouldnt wish it on anyone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-09-26, 11:49 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Ive been in many fistfights, knife..."
Gunfights?

Good lord, i've never touched a gun... I haven't been in a fight before, but i've had a few close encounters. Had to talk my way out of them, but im pretty weak. I want to get stronger though cause some people want to beat me up at my school -____-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-27, 12:43 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Ive been in many fistfights, knife..."
One of my roommates is from that similar area you described above, and the only reason he lives in Philly now is to get away from exactly what you are talking about.. A few of his friends were killed in gun fights, and he didn't feel safe around there any more..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "One of my roommates is from that..."
That sucks... someone I know got killed this weekend. Guns are bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-27, 01:16 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "That sucks... someone I know got killed..."
Hmm.......... I've had at least 5 bullets go within 5 feet of me.. that's always fun for a random encounter..

Friend of a friend borrowed $150 from friend of friend's friend who is also friend's friend and shot the guy, ran from the cops and killed himself in an alley..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav