Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

I Fucking Hate Lvling!!!!
Posted 2004-09-14, 08:16 AM
Just letting my anger out. Ive been playing since 2 am and ive only gotten my v/t from lvl 81 to 87. GARR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "I Fucking Hate Lvling!!!!"
5 hours for 6 levels? or is it that ur in a different time zone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:29 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "o_O 5 hours for 6 levels? or is it that..."
It's central time. Actually I was only lvling from 2 am to ~5:30 am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's central time. Actually I was only..."
People have to start playing Ladder so I can give away more shit..

I'm done with the game, other than botting now I think, so no more leveling for moi!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "People have to start playing Ladder so..."
FUck i hit lvl 88. 250 million more exp to lvl 90....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 11:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "FUck i hit lvl 88. 250 million more..."
u mean 89?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:11 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "u mean 89?"
I fucking hate Diablo2.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:58 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "u mean 89?"
No, I need 120 million right now to get to level 89. And I'm assuming that its about that much more + a little for 89-90.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 02:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No, I need 120 million right now to get..."
Use a anni. If you are, good luck buddy boy. Have fun wasting your time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 04:52 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Use a anni. If you are, good luck buddy..."
Got to 89. 130 million exp to go...

Arg. No wonder I never lvl'd any of my other chars past lvl 82...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Got to 89. 130 million exp to go... ..."
Sovereign said:
Got to 89. 130 million exp to go...

Arg. No wonder I never lvl'd any of my other chars past lvl 82...
once you hit 82-83, it's a bitch. ive gotten my pally to 86 in a few days from lvl 63.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "I Fucking Hate Lvling!!!!"
while i hate lvling high lvls i find it completely cruel lvling from 1-24 if you dont have someone to play with and you are say making a V/t or a straight foh pally you can hardly kill anything at low lvls and it drives me nuts. where as lvl high lvl chars you just either do Baal runs of Pit runs and usually you can kill monsters by the time you are 83.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:37 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "while i hate lvling high lvls i find it..."
Lvling at high lvls is hard, my highest lvl is only 89 cuz of that :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:48 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Lvling at high lvls is hard, my highest..."
Eh I was in the midst of leveling my sorc (HC, Lvl 11) when I had some lag and about 10 bloodclan killed her. Stupid storm fucking my internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh I was in the midst of leveling my..."
Your HC days over again?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:07 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Your HC days over again?"
Nope, just calling it a night. Most of my buddies are on MSN right now. I will try again tomorrow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nope, just calling it a night. Most of..."
i gotta agree 1-24 is the longest for me, at least the most frustrating, it takes forever, usually my full day of diablo to start a new character up to that point, there are just too many games that flop or not enough people join or you cant find one or start one and noone joins, its way too annoying. especially during the tomb run phase, if it's the wrong time of day, there's noone around. and you are stuck there. maybe one other player that usually is worse than you will join and end up making it more annoying.
i get stressed just thinking about it.
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:44 PM in reply to robotbees's post starting "i gotta agree 1-24 is the longest for..."
1-24 is easy, usuallytakes 30min to get to 24. You just need somone to enchant you and you can use a bow all teh way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:06 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "1-24 is easy, usuallytakes 30min to get..."
omg sov , u nub , u lvled ur v/t without me =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:40 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "omg sov , u nub , u lvled ur v/t..."
You were off all day!!

We can still lvl in hell games together! Youll get 3 lvls to my one!

EDIT 9:25 am: 99 million exp to go.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-09-15 at 08:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign