Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-09-04, 02:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I accidently smacked one of the older..."
I lifted some blue pallets at work today (heavy bastards), and got a few splinters from one of them - most of them were a few centimetres long, and were only stuck in the skin by a millimetre or so, but I got one about three quarters of a centimetre stuck deep in one of my fingers. It was angled in, and pretty tight, and the only way to get it out, in the end, was to slice my finger open above the splinter with a penknife and slowly tease the splinter out with a needle. Painful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-04, 07:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I lifted some blue pallets at work..."
a teacher doesnt like me allready
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-09-05, 10:16 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "a teacher doesnt like me allready"
Woe is the life of a woman with a huge chest who sleeps on her stomach.

...Ow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-05, 03:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Woe is the life of a woman with a huge..."
I got sliced open like an onion!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-06, 09:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I got sliced open like an onion! :eek:"
Not sure what kind of car I should buy with a $2,000 limit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-06, 11:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Not sure what kind of car I should buy..."
Nobody wants to roleplay wiff meeee~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-06, 04:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nobody wants to roleplay wiff meeee~..."
esc key broke off today ... luckily it snapped back
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-09-07, 11:40 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "esc key broke off today ... luckily it..."
Raaarrrrgghhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-07, 12:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Raaarrrrgghhh"
Not only do I have a six O'clock start for work tomorrow, but I start at seven on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

At least the overtime money won't be bad - £35 for five hours work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-07, 02:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not only do I have a six O'clock start..."
This thread is depressing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-07, 03:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I lifted some blue pallets at work..."
booooooooooooooored.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-08, 10:49 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "This thread is depressing..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
This thread is depressing...

Lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-08, 01:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lazy."
Waking up early this morning was killer enough, but I've still got to do it tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. I think I'm going to cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-09, 09:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Waking up early this morning was killer..."
Mebbe I shouldn't have had that last shot last night...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-09, 07:47 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mebbe I shouldn't have had that last..."
Haha ditto!

------

Sprained my ankle badly last Thursday playing soccer. I'm in constant pain, and walking up stairs causes shooting pain. I told my doctor this today and she gave me a wrap for my leg, told me to ice it 5-6 times a day, and that it would heal over the next two weeks. I'm mostly pissed because I wanted some medication that would reduce the swelling, and also a painkiller so I'm not in agony. Dumb Marshall doctors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-09, 08:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mebbe I shouldn't have had that last..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Mebbe I shouldn't have had that last shot last night...
I had too much Candy~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-10, 09:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had too much Candy~ :cry:"
Stomach still feels a bit off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-12, 09:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Stomach still feels a bit off."
4 - 0 thumping by Liverpool.

Can't wait for our next home game. And what's with this fucking ref and not calling the offsides? Wanker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-12, 01:09 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "This thread is depressing..."
my internet is a bitch and makes us pay 40 dollars for a 512 kb line
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2009-09-12, 06:52 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "my internet is a bitch and makes us pay..."
Mother nature is kicking me repeatedly in the uterus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer