Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Borderlands 2
Posted 2013-01-25, 11:54 AM
I've been playing this at the moment.

I've just started I have a level 10 Gunzerker and just got to Sanctuary.

This game is awesome. I'm loving the random item drops and the character customizations. So far I've been trying to stay away from the main story mission and doing as much side missions as I can to avoid finishing the game.

In the game theres a menu options that lets you input codes that the game developers release every now and then. These codes give you "Golden Keys" that you can use to open a chest in town. This chest ALWAYS gives super rare items so I've been looking for glitch to get infinite amount of these keys and I'm down to 6 keys.

Anyway, anyone else playing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-01-25, 12:04 PM in reply to kaos's post "Borderlands 2"
Why the hell is there so many stickies in this forum :O?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-01-25, 02:41 PM in reply to kaos's post "Borderlands 2"
kaos said: [Goto]
I've been playing this at the moment.

I've just started I have a level 10 Gunzerker and just got to Sanctuary.

This game is awesome. I'm loving the random item drops and the character customizations. So far I've been trying to stay away from the main story mission and doing as much side missions as I can to avoid finishing the game.

In the game theres a menu options that lets you input codes that the game developers release every now and then. These codes give you "Golden Keys" that you can use to open a chest in town. This chest ALWAYS gives super rare items so I've been looking for glitch to get infinite amount of these keys and I'm down to 6 keys.

Anyway, anyone else playing?
There are trainers you can download to get infinite golden keys. I don't know of one for the latest version, but I was using one when I last played BL2.

Based on your post I can pretty much verify that you didn't play BL1. BL2 is a great game, but it doesn't really feel like "the next step" after BL1. Most of the things they added to BL2 that BL1 didn't have are things that BL1 should have had in the first place, like a minimap. Beyond that, it feels almost like the same game. I haven't put nearly as much time into BL2 as I put into BL1, because it didn't feel very new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-26, 12:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There are trainers you can download to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Beyond that, it feels almost like the same game. I haven't put nearly as much time into BL2 as I put into BL1, because it didn't feel very new.
Amen. Plus, like Mordecai more than I like anyone else in BL2.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-26, 02:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Amen. Plus, like Mordecai more than I..."
I will say that the writing and such is better in BL2, which is a nice upgrade for people who care about it. I didn't seem to care about it much, mostly because I mostly played multiplayer and didn't sit around and read/listen to everything. When I played singleplayer the difficulty was improperly balanced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-26, 10:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I will say that the writing and such is..."
My general opinion of Borderlands/2 honestly comes from characters and NPCs.
They're just so fun.
I really wish NPCs in games had as much work in them, as they did in these games.

Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-26, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I will say that the writing and such is..."
I'm glad I didn't play the first one, then. I've just been playing Single Player right now and yeah, the difficulty is really fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos