Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

NWN - War Wizards
Posted 2009-06-08, 03:06 PM
Simply put, I am looking for some players who want to play on a NWN Role Play server. The server isn't a WoW server full of little obnoxious kids, and in fact the playerbase is quite small(around 100 people I'd say) and the server rating is mature. It's set in a non-canon island of the Forgotten Realms. The basic storyline is that a piece of mythallar randomly teleports people from all over Toril to this island. Anyways, I want eight War Wizards total to teleport into the city at the same time, as if they were pulled away from a battle. Eight is the magic number because I want one from each school of magic - there's a reason for one being pulled from each school of magic, too.

The ones in red are the ones we already have players for. I posted this here first to give any Zelaron members a better selection before I was to post anything on the server's main site. Really a lot of the good schools are still left. I am Abjuration, my girlfriend who [tries] to play NWN is Transmutation, and another friend of mine took Evocation. For those of you that have played NWN before, necromancy and conjuration(as well as some other things) have both been modified on this server. Those changes can be seen here in the mechanics page. Oh and by the way, sorcerers are an acceptable alternative to a wizard for War Wizards.

Abjuration - opposed by conjuration
Conjuration - opposed by transmutation
Divination - opposed by illusion
Enchantment - opposed by illusion
Evocation - opposed by conjuration
Illusion - opposed by enchantment
Necromancy - opposed by divination
Transmutation - opposed by conjuration
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM