Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-11-04, 12:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And she's stubborn enough to ignore me...."
FiveThirtyEight increased Obama's chances of victory to 98.9%.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-04, 01:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "FiveThirtyEight..."
http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-04, 01:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com"
Holy. Shit.

I really think the world would be more at peace with Obama as president...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 01:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy. Shit. I really think the world..."
I can agree.

And I just voted! Wooh!!

Quote:
Today's Polls and Final Election Projection: Obama 349, McCain 189
I really like the looks of that =]

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can agree. And I just voted!..."
Yeah but remember what happened in 2000.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 02:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah but remember what happened in..."
I'll be happy once it's over and hopefully Obama wins the nomination with no issues.

I know the RNC/GOP are going to pull everything out of their ass/hats (head up their asses) if it doesn't go right for them, expect lots of lawsuits and controversy.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'll be happy once it's over and..."
D3V said: [Goto]
hopefully Obama wins the nomination
It's not an om nom nomination.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's not an om nom nomination."
What was the biggest landslide victory in presidential history, and also the biggest upset.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:47 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "What was the biggest landslide victory..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
What was the biggest landslide victory in presidential history, and also the biggest upset.
Actually I have no idea, probably George Washington? Lol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "What was the biggest landslide victory..."
http://www.listology.com/content_sho..._id.21624/Misc

Google is your friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.listology.com/content_show.cf..."
I'd love nothing more than to see a Black guy on top of that list, that would make my day

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 04:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd love nothing more than to see a..."
Polls in parts of Indiana and Kentucky have closed!

Come on Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-04, 04:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Polls in parts of Indiana and Kentucky..."
No precints reporting yet, blah! I'll just have to wait 'til I get home to get updated on everything.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "FiveThirtyEight..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
FiveThirtyEight increased Obama's chances of victory to 98.9%.
Did anyone notice on this website that they mistaked Kerry for McCain in the first paragraph?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Did anyone notice on this website that..."
Actually, they are refferring to the '04 race, buddy!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Actually, they are refferring to the..."
I don't know why, but this is more exciting than the English elections.

Anyway, I think it's official that McCain has Kentucky and Obama has Vermont.

For those who can't get things at work, or can get things but badly, try:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7700298.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/ame...08/7697829.stm

I doubt you'll be able to get the Live video feed, but the live text is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't know why, but this is more..."
It's not "official." It's projected to be that way. At the time of this post, 16% of Kentucky precincts are reporting and 0% of Vermont precincts are reporting. They're essentially saying "we think McCain will win in Kentucky because our math shows he has enough of a lead right now for the rest of the votes not to change the outcome."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't know why, but this is more..."
"CNN analysts will make all projections for CNN broadcasts. When CNN's analysts project a winner in a race, whether it is based upon data from EMR or from the CNN computations, it means that when all the votes are counted, CNN projects that the candidate will win the race. A projection is as close to statistical certainty as possible, but that does not mean that a mistake cannot happen; rather, it means that every precaution has been taken to see that a mistake is not made. CNN will not "declare" someone a winner because that declaration is up to election officials. CNN will make projections based on our best estimate of how CNN expects an election to turn out."

From CNN, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""CNN analysts will make all projections..."
http://election.cbsnews.com/election...resident.shtml

That is a good site. We almost have it!!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-05, 07:51 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://election.cbsnews.com/election2008..."
Wow, well you we're right K_A those polls you linked turned out to be pretty accurate. I was suprised by them, but I guess America really is ready for a change.

It's fucking SILENT here at work today, hahaha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V