Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I gotta go take a shit - Kaos Watch
Posted 2007-12-04, 06:32 PM
But when I leave the computer my kaos-sense tingles and I think that someone posted. So I log back on.

STOP TORMENTING ME!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 06:39 PM in reply to kaos's post "I gotta go take a shit - Kaos Watch"
K this is an update for me and myself to keep track of when I got on and off. Don't fuck with my thread.

K I'm out at Today, 05:32 PM ...

Lenny or !K_A!. Please sticky.

Brb later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 07:31 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "K this is an update for me and myself..."
K I'm back at Today, 06:31 PM .

Yeah , I still havent' taken a shit. I woke up a 4 and I'm about to head out for another night of jobless and being broke.

Daym I'm sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 08:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "K I'm back at Today, 06:31 PM . Yeah..."
Yeah bitches this time I'LL be the one taking over the arcade. Get ready.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 10:08 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah bitches this time I'LL be the one..."
New Update - I just bought a 2gb Ipod nano for $25 usd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 10:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "New Update - I just bought a 2gb Ipod..."
What
The
Fuck
?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-04, 10:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What The Fuck ?"
Thatz right "wtF" are you doing in my thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 10:30 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Thatz right "wtF" are you doing in my..."
Update #2 : I have gotten 2 High scores in the arcade. My friend was suppose to pick me up but that bitch hasn't came thru.

I'm hungry I'm gonna go eat:

Time left - Today, 09:28 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 11:10 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Update #2 : I have gotten 2 High scores..."
OK, I'm back, and right now I'm installing this WoW free trial disc that I got when I bought a new Diablo 2. It's only a 14-day trial so hopefully I won't get addicted by then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-05, 09:53 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "K this is an update for me and myself..."
kaos said:
K this is an update for me and myself to keep track of when I got on and off. Don't fuck with my thread.

Lenny or !K_A!. Please sticky.
Haha. Hell, why not?

Stickied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-05, 10:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haha. Hell, why not? :p Stickied."
I'm incredibly interested as to what kaos is doing at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-05, 03:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm incredibly interested as to what..."
Just woke up right now at 3 o clock in the afternoon... I'm gonna go take a shower, smoke a little bowl, then eat breakfast.

I'm kinda in a cranky mood right now.

I gotta do a few things in life today.

1. Buy a firewire so I can charge my iPod.

....Ok, nvm i only have one thing to do.

P.S. Thanks Lenny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-05, 03:58 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Just woke up right now at 3 o clock in..."
Well I'm out . Be back in a few hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-05, 04:35 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well I'm out . Be back in a few hours."
Waiting for one of my homegirls to come pick me up. The bitch lagged on me yesterday and never came through.

I'm outtie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 04:37 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Waiting for one of my homegirls to come..."
I'm back....I'ts 4 in the morning and I'm coming down and I just ate 2 Laffy Taffy Bluberry kind.

But, yeh. I'm gonna go install iTunes and fill this bitch up.

/signoff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:25 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm back....I'ts 4 in the morning and..."
K I'm back.

More about what happend last night.

Well it all started when me and my friend leave and go to her other empty house and decide to unleash some Raid bombs for the roaches due to the rich crackheads who used to live there and used to hide their needles under the carpet. I find a taser in the kitchen.

Anyway we leave and one of my friends calls me and is at the mall kickin it with his homie. We go over there to the mall and kick it for a little bit. I get bored and decide to go get the taser from the car and start tasing everyone. After a little bit of tasing and having a little fun I give it back to my friend and she puts it in her purse. After like 5-10 minutes two black and whites roll up on us and asks us who has the taser. I point immediatly at her (hell yeah nigga , M.O.B.) then she gets search, the cop tells her to get sit on the ground then I get searched and everyone else gets searched (There was about 5 of us). After a little bit of taking ID's and info, the cops call mall security, we get our pictures taken and info recorded, and are banned from the mall. I get a one year ban, but they gave my friend 5 years ban and she can only come back on 12/8/2012.

All I can say is that I never really go to the mall, but when you're banned from a place it just make you wanna go to the place even more.

Yep...then we go smoke at the park and while I'm high I thought Nazi's showed up and they released dogs on us, I swear. Then I lost my strawberry milkshake.

/logout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:54 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "K I'm back. More about what happend..."
You were just tasering people who walked by?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-08, 12:04 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "K I'm back. More about what happend..."
I wish I could take a shit. Damn constipation. Damn fucked up stomach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-08, 03:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You were just tasering people who..."
No, but they'd get scared when they heared the taser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-08, 04:34 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "No, but they'd get scared when they..."
Yesterady was my friends birth day. Me and him went out of town and smoked like 3 blunts on the way and 2 blunts coming back, only because we kept thinking ever car was a cop and it kept killing our high. Then when we got home we smoked 4 more blunts with another person. So that's like 8 blunts in one day.

I went home and I thought all the doors were locked and climbed thru one of the windows but woke up to find that the back doors werent even lockd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos