Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-12-22, 09:18 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"you did not just shoot that green shit at me"
"welcome to earth"
"lets hit the tires and light the fires big daddy"

-independence day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-22, 11:17 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"My friends, You bow to no one."

-Aragorn , Return of the King
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-25, 04:30 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Brains, brains!!!!!"

Zombies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-26, 06:33 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
This was 'upposed to be the end. This was supposed to be the myth that Muhammad was gonna fall! This was supposed to be my destruction! Well, they miscalculated, they misjudged, they got it wrong.

-ali
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-26, 08:40 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
If my calculations are correct, mixing this with this should create ice...

Oh no, Killer Mustard Gas!

- Little Kid - Joe Dirt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:06 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
" I calculate thats the end of this town"~ Doc Holliday, Tombstone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-27, 08:11 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I've come....for the children." ~demon kid from Children of the Corn Series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-28, 12:31 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Here I come to save the day - man on the moon
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-12-31, 12:42 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Mmm. Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing

Victory! Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen, begun the clone war has.

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:09 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Uh.... Uh! UH, UH, UH!!!!!!!!

Bikini Airway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:10 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Yo Adrian I did it- Rocky III
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2004-01-03, 01:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"A day may come when the courage of man fails." Aragon from Return of the King
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 08:07 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Something along the lines of this:

"handle us?! you'll handle us?!?! you know your predecessors had much more respect"

*shots fired*

"OK, you have some skill"

-matrix reloaded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:59 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I spanked you as a baby I'll spank you now bitch!" ~Betty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:19 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
...good enough; to fuck your mother! Super Troopers.

That was the only part of the movie I liked.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 02:56 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Looks like We win"~ Tombstone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:08 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I never particularly cared for Tombstone. It seemed so bland.

"I'm king of the world!" ~Titanic
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-25, 10:35 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
timmay1113 said:
hey im just wondering what some of yalls favorite movie quotes are
"I'll be back"

"hasta lavista baby"

-terminator
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-25, 10:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting ""I'll be back" "hasta lavista baby"..."
I liked this from the LotR books: "And Frodo put his head on Sam's lap"

but going along with movies: "Disperse Muthafuckas, disperse!" (it's from a movie i'm sure none of you have seen)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-26, 12:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I liked this from the LotR books: "And..."
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." - Jules (Pulp Fiction)

Greatest movie ever, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied