Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

favorite movie quotes???
Posted 2003-11-17, 08:34 PM
hey im just wondering what some of yalls favorite movie quotes are

Last edited by timmay1113; 2003-11-24 at 11:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:36 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
lol...most of mine are in ur sub-profile

see if u can copy and paste those here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:39 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Surely you can do something!"
"No I can't, and stop calling me Shurley!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:57 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
alright mj here are my favorite quotes lol

"That there's some good in this world mr. frodo, and its worth fightin for" ~ Samwise, The Two Towers

" Fear is the path to the darkside, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"
~Yoda, The Phantom Menace

" Let off some steam Bennet"
~ Arnold S., Commando

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do??" ~Arnold, Kindergarden Cop

" What did you do????"
~ Chris Farley, Tommy Boy

" Like a glove"
~ Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura

" I'll make ya famous"
~ Billy the Kid, Young Guns

" Dodge This"
~ Trinity, The Matrix

" IM GOING TO DIG YOUR HEART OUT WITH A SPOON!!"
~ Evil dude, Robin Hood

" I'm your Huckleberry"
~Doc Holliday, Tombstone

" Man whats wrong with you, you dont interupt a black man in a buffet!"
~ Carter, Rush Hour 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:59 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"I've got bad news for you, bud. You're commander of jack and shit, and Jack's out on vacation. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Hell, most lines in that movie are quotable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
It just doesn't matter! -Bill Murray, Meatballs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:56 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I was just thinking, there must be something wrong with me because I've never had a relationship with a woman that's lasted longer than the one between Hitler and Eva Braun.
* Manhattan *

Sonja: To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love, but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love, to be happy then is to suffer but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down...
* Love and Death *

If Jesus Christ came back today and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up....
* Hannah and Her Sisters *

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti...."
* Silence of the Lambs *

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.....
* Steel Magnolias *

I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special....
* Steel Magnolias *

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable .......
* Wizard of Oz *

[Neo tries a drink made by Dozer and winces.] Cypher: Good shit, huh? It's good for two things: degreasing engines and killing brain cells.
*The matrix*

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
*the matrix

You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
*the matrix

Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?
*Star wars: a new hope (I think)*

Try not. Do, or do not. There is no "try."
*Star wars: (not sure)*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:36 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
The one from Army of Darkness is as follows.

"You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town."
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-11-22, 06:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
So, here were my options:

A. Quckly dodge the claw, and take him out with a spinning back kick.
Or
B. Take the claw in the face, roll on the ground and die.

Should've gone with A.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:16 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
what the...... what is that from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:23 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:40 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
oh sorry... im a retard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:42 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
i concur with you wholeheartedly timmay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:44 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
man... i hate u... lol jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-25, 04:42 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I can't remember the number of times I've posted this one.

From Cannibal: The Musical!

(Humphrey watches as Miller prepares to cut into a friends' corpse in order to feed their starving group.)

Humphrey: Dude, gross! You're cutting into his butt!
Miller: Then what the hell kind of piece do you want?!
Humphrey: Well, not butt.

From Hudson Hawk

Butterfinger: Yo, Pierre! Read my lips: steak burger.

Gates: I got a proposition for ya...
Hudson Hawk: Answer's "no" gates. Even if you bathe.

Darwin Mayflower: I'll torture you so slowly, you'll think it's a career!

From Dark City

Mr. Hand: I have become the monster you were intended to be.

John Murdoch: When was the last time you remember doing something during the day?
Inspector Bumstead: What do you mean?
John Murdoch: I just mean during the day. Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here.

From Freddy vs. Jason

Kia: (to Freddy) So you're the one everyone's afraid of, huh? Tell me this. What kind of faggot runs around in a Christmas sweater?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-25, 10:04 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
Eany, meany, miney, moe; I wonder where my glove will go.

Kung Pow: Emter the Fist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-25, 10:16 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"avoid the meadow" From Kung Pow:Enter The Fist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-25, 10:46 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"He should've listened to that one-boobed chick." Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-25, 12:17 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
lets find other movies besides kung pow people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:22 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"You better watch out or he'll cut off your big toe" Kung Pow : Enter the Fist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ