Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-02-22, 04:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
you should it's a great book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 05:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
Yeah Zelaron is the one who gave me the link to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
:P i have the book right now and it's helping (although i'm not even reading it... teehee)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
You know what else would be good, takeing a tut and reading it(while recording it) then play it while you sleep over and over... I bet that would help :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
lol i don't know i've never tried listening to anything subconciously
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
lol, same here but it would be fun just to try it out. I am also thinking of recording my teachers reviews then haveing them play while I sleep, so I can do better on a test
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
that's how my friend memorize his lines for his drama group... he reads them and record it and then listen to it in his sleep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
I would think it would work, it wont work as quick as listening to them awake.. but it is a lot less effort
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
but remember when homer knew all those volcabulary from his sleep ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:54 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
Simpson? lol I dont think I seen that one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 07:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
omg you haven't seen every episode evre made? you... you... YOU!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 07:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
lol I might of, but that is 300! I dont remember a lot of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 07:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
i have seen all of them and remember all of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 08:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
Hehe, nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 08:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
well lol anyway let's get back on topic... i might be able to release live videos too btw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-23, 12:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
Live, as in while you are recording it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
ya so i guess the LIGHTWAVE CLASSES TONIGHT might actually work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 11:31 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
That is cool, I need to start exspanding my knowledge(spellcheck). I hear of all these cool things like tablets and recorders, and I am like last to know about em :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 12:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Lightwave Classes TONIGHT at 6 pm EST"
Teach me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin