Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Choose your favorite sig and vote!
VComegasin Sig 1 1 4.17%
EX-Mania Sig 1 1 4.17%
EX-Mania Sig 2 0 0%
Bezier Sig 1 2 8.33%
TacoX Sig 1 1 4.17%
Johnny Tae Sig 1 0 0%
Xenn Sig 1 3 12.50%
Natedowgg Sig 1 7 29.17%
Natedowgg Sig 2 1 4.17%
Vec Sig 1 4 16.67%
Adrenachrome Sig 1 3 12.50%
Adrenachrome Sig 2 0 0%
Chruser Sig 1 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-01-08, 07:16 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
ROFL, actually i didn't rip the forest back ground that's my backyard... i can send you the CF card for my digital camera if you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 07:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
well? maybe MY background is NOT ripped, either? damn, apply the same rule is not so hard!!! peace man...that's the point I am trying to make~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 08:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Guys, cool it down. Who cares if someone ripped a background? That is their choice, and we shouldnt care about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-08, 08:48 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
well, I am cooled down, I said peace out. I just wanted to tell that Randuin that even though someone's signature's background is fancy, it does not mean that they were ripped. Without any proof, you can't say anything!!! Peace out, that all I am going to say and stick on the topic again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 09:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
OMFG STOP THE FUCKING ARGUING AND SPAM DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS U HAVE A POSITIVE OR CONTRIBUTIAL COMMENT ABOUT THE COMPETITION... btw when does it end???
-nate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-01-08, 09:34 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
well vcome according to ur skillz there is no way you could've made that so there, and jamesadin... it does matter in a sig contest... cuz they didn't even make it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 09:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
"according to my skill?" according from what? I said peace out Randuin, and I know my skill, now it's just a matter of time of when will you start acting like a grown-up, and try to get some respect from the others!

and Natedowgg, I really don't know when does this end, suppose you can ask Ex-Mania?

* oh, and the background in my sig happens to be MY balcony view, why can't you believe it?

Last edited by VComegasin; 2003-01-08 at 09:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
you have abstract cystals in your backyard?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
what the hell are you talking about? I am talking about my sig right now!!! Use your head you know...damn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:11 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
lol since when were we talking about the n00bish sig you have now? i'm talking about the abstract one, now tell me where you ripped that from
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:16 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
haha, I did rip that one alright...but I forgot where, because that's my desktop image, I just thought it might look good so I took a part of it, and put the white stripes on each corner and blured the "CONTACTING EDGE"...then put the crappy fonts on the sig~~ I NEED fonts, but on top of that, I like my sig NOW, it's simple, it's plain, it's ORIGINAL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
are you just backing out now because you've made an ass of urself? c'mon defend urself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
just what the heck are you talking about? I always thought that you are talking about my current sig, that's why I got so mad!!! Bet you can't do better than that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:39 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
dude you just changed sigz like 30 mins ago don't play shit with me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Yes, I did, and that's the time I started argue with you, you didn't see me argue with you before that, did you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Both of you shut up and get back on topic or I'll have an admin delete every post that isn't about this contest. Argue over AIM, IRC, or the Flame Forum if you want to bitch about "so and so ripped, yes he did!". For one member being here a long time, and one being a mod, you both should be ashamed.

Got it? Good.

(Just need modship...just need modship...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-08, 10:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
actually the argue started 1 hour before you changed ur sig, please don't continue making an ass of yourself it only makes you look worse
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 11:39 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
This is the last one, I know when did I start my arguement, and I am very sure that I started the argument AFTER I changed my sig, and so now Randuin...SHUT UP! ( You want proof, ask for it, and I will show you )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry,Bezier I didn't mean to worsen this thread, I just had to set things straight to Randuin! Also, my apologies to all the staffs and members...I promise, this will not happen again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-08, 11:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
i want proof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-09, 06:07 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
By record, my signature was uploaded to Geocities.com in 08/01/2003 18:56 ( you just have to believe me ); but the first post I posted here was 01-08-2003 07:50 PM! It's ALMOST one hour AFTER I uploaded my signature. You want the proof? you can't handle the proof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin