Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-12-15, 09:07 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
dubs of anime released in north america are copyrighted, but for some reason, fansubs are not. Weird, but true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-15, 09:53 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Hmmm, I d/led KazaaLite, its having some problems on my computer though, it works on yours?
[edit] nevermind i got it working
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!

Last edited by MelchiaMH; 2002-12-15 at 09:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-18, 02:31 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Try it damnit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2002-12-18, 03:19 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Strider Fury said:
hate Dragon Ball Z though. its always the same old predictable crap over and over again. bad guy come along for some dumb reasons to destory the world cause they have nothing better to do with their time, good guys loses, becomes tougher, kick the bad dudes ass, end of their life story. corny ass as hell and lack of storylines, unessisary queer gruntings. fells like that they're making it up as they go along. same with those Yu-Gi-Oh stuff.
amen...
anyway... gundam is the shit =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-18, 03:25 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Boo~Hoo said:
anyway... gundam is shit =P
corrected
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-18, 10:13 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Hmmmm, how does everyone think Trigun compares to Cowboy Bebop? Cause I loved all the Cowboy Bebop episodes and I hear Trigun is similar.
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-19, 06:01 AM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Trigun has action and comedy. Slowly as the episodes go on you'll see less comedy and more action. I think it's a great series and in my opinion better than Cowboy Bebop, but that's just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2002-12-19, 07:48 AM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Trigun is my favourite anime. I like Bebop, but Trigun's better in how everything fits together and into the plot. Bebop was mostly (quality) filler episodes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-19, 11:10 AM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Trigun is dubbed as well is it not? Cool, I'll go check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-19, 01:33 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Er...I don't know..I guess it is. I always watch everything subtitled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2002-12-19, 04:25 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Rurouni Storm said:
Boo~Hoo said:
corrected
ok.. lemme rephrase myself, GUNDAM OWNZ JOO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-19, 04:38 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Boo~Hoo said:
Rurouni Storm said:
Boo~Hoo said:
corrected
ok.. lemme rephrase myself, GUNDAM OWNZ JOO
Eh...I'd have to go with "Gundam is shit," 'Cept the Deathscythe is pretty awesome...But besides that the show is a bit too...predictable for me...And I didn't really like the characters...But Deathscythe ALMOST makes up for that...

Last edited by MelchiaMH; 2002-12-19 at 04:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-19, 05:35 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
ive been watching soul taker it rocks lol check it out Rurouni it is really good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-12-19, 05:49 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Hmm I watched 2 episodes of Soul Taker and it's a bit....too weird for me. The first episode I felt totally lost and then on the second there was some nice action that made up for it but I still felt lost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shade

Posted 2002-12-19, 06:03 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
I'm currently loving Inu Yasha, with Cowboy Bebop as a close second, and Yu Yu just behind that...what can I say, I'm stuck with the Adult Swim But I miss Outlaw Star, which I rate the same as Bebop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-19, 07:13 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Usually I forget to watch adult swim when they come on. But whenever I remember I like watching them too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shade

Posted 2002-12-19, 09:04 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
I don't get adult swim, but I have a friend who tapes them for me.

I already have the Bebop DVDs, though.

You want weird? Watch Serial Experiments Lain. That show will royally screw with your head. I like it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-19, 10:02 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
mmmMMMmmm, head screwing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-20, 12:03 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
WTF how is gundam shit????

It is the best sci fi mech series out there!!!

Although I must agree Gundam wing and the rest of the alternative storyline stuff sux.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:03 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
redcomet said:
It is the best sci fi mech series out there!!!
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MelchiaMH