Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-06-19, 09:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The Anchorman Dodgeball The Bourne..."
You guys forgot the comedy movies like terminal, dodgeball, anchorman, white chicks, and there are a few others.

i want to see alien vs. predator as well.

edit: i only read the first page, cause i didn't see the other two, so if you said the movies listed above, then props to you.
________
Honda DYLAN125

Last edited by Draco2003; 2011-01-20 at 11:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2004-06-20, 12:05 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "You guys forgot the comedy movies like..."
If you dare bring up White Chicks as a possibly good or funny movie again, I will slit your throat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-20, 10:40 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "You guys forgot the comedy movies like..."
Alien vs Predator will probably have the craziest/weirdest plot every but I'm sure they could make it have some awesome action scenes.... I hope anyways... I plan to see that and Spiderman 2. Perhaps others just cant think of any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113