Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.11 Patch Facts & Info
Posted 2005-08-01, 03:42 PM
What has changed?
New Patch. Version 1.11

New Unique Large Charm: Hellfire Torch
It gives the following stats:
25% chance to cast lvl 10 firestorm when stricking
+3 to random character class skills (like +3 to amazon, +3 to sorc...)
+10-20 to all atributes
+10-20 to all resistances
+8 to light radius
lvl 30 hydra 10 charges

I think it will only be dropped by new super-unique: Lilith

New Runewords

New Areas
Yep, that's right. Remember good old cow level? Well, Blizz added 2 new areas like this. Pandemonium 1 and Pandemonium 3. Here are the entries from lvlmaze.txt:

Act 5 - Pandemonium Run 1, lvl 133, rooms 12, rooms(n) 24, rooms(h) 36, size = 8x8
Act 5 - Pandemonium Run 3, lvl 135, rooms 3, rooms(n) 3, rooms(h) 3, size = 24x24

Levels for monsters in those areas are 133 and 135, so it looks like this will be better than hell baalruns.

To get to the Pandemonium 1 level, you must use this cube recipe:
Key of Hate + Key of Terror + Key of Destruction
Seeing how the names correspond with the 3 brothers (Mephisto is the Lord of Hate, Diablo is the Lord of Terror and Baal is the Lord of Destruction) I think this items will be dropped by them.

To get to the Pandemonium 3 level, you must use this cube recipe:
Diablo's horn + Baal's eye + Mephisto's brain
I have no idea where you get these items, but here are some screens

New "Thing": Standard of Heroes
This is something I have no idea what it is. It looks like a potion, or a charm... Here's a screenshot, you can also see Mephisto's Brain in the screen.

New Super-Unique: Lilith
bnet said:
Lilith (Demon)

Spawned to enact a blood vengeance for her sisters' death. Those few heros who venture into Hell to slay the greatest demons and come across her, will bow down before her in a bloody mess!

Lilith only roams the Battle.net Realms. What could stir her to come forth and avenge her sister? Could it be something to do with an artifact her lover drops? Fore Lilith be not a Lesser Demon like thy sister was - she be mixed with the greatest of all the Demons.

Tips and Other Additional Information
Absorbs magic and few elements hurt her. Beware her Poison Nova.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-08-01, 03:49 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "1.11 Patch Facts & Info"
Someone already found a key (from Andy I think).
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:04 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Someone already found a key (from Andy..."
lol. d2 loader died when went to install the patch. Reinstalling d2 ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "lol. d2 loader died when went to..."
If you saved the old diablo.exe file you wouldn't have to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:15 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "If you saved the old diablo.exe file..."
Good to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good to know."
Half of this sounds like BS but I'm probably wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Half of this sounds like BS but I'm..."
From what bnet says, this isn't b/s.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:54 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "From what bnet says, this isn't b/s."
Why the hell would anyone use those runewords?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 04:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why the hell would anyone use those..."
Well, besides Principle. I think having a holy bolt get casted every time you attack would be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 05:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Half of this sounds like BS but I'm..."
I WAS RIGHT K_A! lol, those are some crazy runewords! OMG OMG OMG! I love it all! Blizzard HAS TOTAALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES in my book. Besides MH being gone, I LOVE IT ALL! I'm so excited.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-01 at 05:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 05:46 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I WAS RIGHT K_A! lol, those are some..."
WTF are you talking about fool?

Anyway, I think I found a bug of some sort. My barb got bugged and I was able to run through walls and shit, and it wasn't lag. Might have just been random, I'm not sure how I did it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 05:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WTF are you talking about fool? ..."
I Know where to get the keys. Countess. Nithalak. Summoner. There done deal. Its like a 1/35 chance for drop. Go START RUNNING!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 05:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WTF are you talking about fool? ..."
Key of Terror confirmed drop from countess here. Got it on my 4th kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Key of Terror confirmed drop from..."
OMG, me and some friends have all 3...
we're trying to cube right now. But its not working.

We;re going to try and kill all the bosses. Keep you updated as I go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG, me and some friends have all 3......"
My guess would be you have to do all three keys+baal's eye+diablo's horn+mephisto's brain=hax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG, me and some friends have all 3......"
OK! You go to act 5, to cube the 3 keys. Then you go into the portal, and kill an Lillith. She dropped Diablos horn for us. So far... thats it. We're going to get the keys again and do it again.. see if we get Mephs brain, or Baals eye.
Oh and btw. The enemys are FUCKING strong! LoL. Like hella strong, they almost killed my hammerdin, and it takes him like 5-6 11K(w/out GC's) hammers to kill one of those bitches that fly around w/ the wings. Forget the names.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-01 at 06:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OK! You go to act 5, to cube the 3..."
So you figured this out, got to her, killed her, and posted about it, within the past 9 minutes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you figured this out, got to her,..."
Thats wrong info anyways; kaneda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:31 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "1.11 Patch Facts & Info"
BTW; little cracker; V.O.R and Wrath are already runewords.

Other than that; good job on gettin the inside scoop!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:47 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats wrong info anyways; kaneda."
slaynish said:
Thats wrong info anyways; kaneda.
I think he might be BSing. He posted once, then posted 9 minutes later that he figured it out, got to her, killed her, and posted about it, meaning he did all of that in 9 minutes. I find it a little hard to believe but I guess it could be possible...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!