Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 1.10 better mfing?
Posted 2003-05-12, 01:30 PM
i got this from the summit i hope it means that it will be easier to get decent items while mfing.

Improved Treasure Drops - The quality of items dropped by regular monsters has been greatly increased.
Improved Quest Rewards - The first time a player defeats an Act-ending boss monster, the creature will yield significantly better treasure than in subsequent encounters. Some of the other quest rewards have been improved as well.
Better Gambling Odds - The average quality of items won via gambling has been improved.

i wonder if they better treasure the first time will work when u are rushing someone? because if so that would kickass because it is there first time, if not you might be better off playing through by ur self.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-12, 02:44 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
I think the other person would have to kill the boss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-12, 04:08 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
yea i thnk the person to complete the quest will have to kill it or the increased better treasure won't count... otherwise imagine u rushing 7 ppl!!! treasure drop would be amazing
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:16 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
it is a possibility wouldnt it be fucked up if blizzard made it so that in order to complete the quest u had to actually hit the kiling blow. that would hinder rushing so much lol.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:37 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
the good thing is that they are nerfing pindle/mephs chance to drop rare or uniques, yay death to the bots
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:46 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
Not really death. Only nerfed the chance of dropping. There is allways a chance that a good unique will drop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-13, 03:41 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
They cant nerf Meph, I mean jeezus hes an act boss. I can see them nerfing pindle tho it would suck since I am finally on the verge of getting a bot working.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-13, 04:30 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
I botted for a long time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-14, 04:45 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
I've never gotten pindlebot to work it always does like 4 runs then fucks up and doesn't work again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-14, 09:34 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "1.10 better mfing?"
How can you guys not set up a bot? Damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster