Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Wisconsin State Capitol Closed
Posted 2011-03-10, 10:53 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/03/...pt=T1&iref=BN1
Wisconsin Capitol locked down as state Assembly takes up bill

tl;dr

# Capitol police have closed the state legislature after protesters pounded on the windows
# The Assembly will vote on the bill Thursday morning
# A senator says Republicans may have violated the state's open meetings law
# Collective bargaining limits pass the state Senate

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...itol-shut-down

I love how the "right" has already begun patronizing the union workers, by calling them leftists 'marxists', etc. It's sad.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-10, 11:29 AM in reply to D3V's post "Wisconsin State Capitol Closed"
Awesome. Wisconsin is going to be a deep blue state for the foreseeable future now. Those republicans must be smoking crack to pull a move like this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-13, 10:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Awesome. Wisconsin is going to be a..."
I see that there will be civil unrest for many years on this matter. Maybe a civil war with the side against the gov't winning.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-03-13, 10:26 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "I see that there will be civil unrest..."

What civil war in Wisconsin might look like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-16, 03:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Awesome. Wisconsin is going to be a..."
The Republican party up there is really running rampant. I'm sure they feel, in their minds, that they're doing what's best for their state. But this has been handled poorly and really makes them look like insensitive dicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-03-16, 08:47 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The Republican party up there is really..."
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...koch-brothers/

Disgusted with the anti-democratic ways of the notorious billionaire Koch brothers, hacktivist group Anonymous has allegedly decided to take action by launching Operation Wisconsin.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-16, 09:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/o..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-16, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-03-16, 10:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://emotibot.net/pix/59.jpg"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-22, 12:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/473..."
stupid work blocked whatever picture that is.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-03-22, 01:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "stupid work blocked whatever picture..."

same image
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-22, 02:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/..."
winning.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V