Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

magicfind question
Posted 2002-08-16, 11:18 PM
I have 600 mf on a lvl 86 sorc. After 2500 runs she's found nothing. Is it better 2 have les mf or something. From what I read from drx's post he only uses 360 and finds awesome stuff. Also is it better to find stuff with a higher lvl char. Thnx for helpin me out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
after 400 MF it seems people find less and less good items. 350 Can be reached fairly easily also. With 350 you will probably do runs faster too. Sooo.... More MF=Less items=Slow runs OR Low MF(350-400)=more items=faster runs(more runs)... You decide
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 11:49 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
---> moved to right section. Nothing to do with D2hackit and bot.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-17, 01:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
Amazon you got it wrong there pal

Its Less MF=Faster runs=more items, otherwise I dont see how more items can mean faster runs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-08-18, 03:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
Eh heh.... More mf= higher chance to find magic items and higher chance to find higher TC unique or set. Less mf = higher chance find more uniques with lower TC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:03 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
I would think that if you have more mf then more uniques would drop. I agree that if I wear better stuff that I would do faster runs but if I have more mf shouldn't more uniques drop also?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:30 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
everyone go to diabloii.net they have an awsome MF guide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
Have a look here too : http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/d2/

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:40 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
user name #1 that page doesn't have pindleskin on it...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:55 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
You have an MF question that is related to pindleskin, not ABOUT pindleskin. We gave you sites to answer your MF questions. I'm hoping UN1 will close this one soon..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-18, 12:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
Quote:
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
user name #1 that page doesn't have pindleskin on it...?
I didn't even noticed that... E-mail the author

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-24, 07:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
i find much better items with 650 mf on my sorc then 360 or less well sometimes less is better. cant know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-08-28, 06:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
wtf griz drops better than meph?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-08-28, 06:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
griz doesn't drop better than meph and what does this have 2 do nething with my question?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-30, 12:35 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "magicfind question"
Quote:
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
I would think that if you have more mf then more uniques would drop. I agree that if I wear better stuff that I would do faster runs but if I have more mf shouldn't more uniques drop also?
Wearing more mf would increase your chances of finding uniques theoretically yes.... but because MF increases your chances of finding Magic and the other item types it doesn't increase your chances by much...

I find wearing around 800 mf is more then enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-