Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post if your account has been stolen...

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:31 PM
hi everyone, im new to these forums and this one says post anything so im hear to complain my account got stolen and i don't know how, my password is really complicated and i didn't download any hacks or anything i don't get that.... oh yeah btw it seems that whoever stole my account loged on as me and helped my friend xfer, then ran off with all the items! it all seems really farfetched and i couldn't care less about my account, the only thing is that my friend is all pissed at ME for taking all his items when someone else stole my account and took his items... hes really into the game and hes, well, uh, pycho? he said if he every see's me hes gonna beat the S%#T out of me, lol :O) well, i've said my peice, if your account has been stolen, your on uswest, or you want to give me some items please message back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:32 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "if your account has been stolen..."
COOL CAN I GIVE U A FULLY FUNCTIONAL 1-DAY BRUTEFORCER TOO!!!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:34 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "if your account has been stolen..."
for real that would be nice lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:38 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "if your account has been stolen..."
FOR REAL!!!!!!! COOL DUDE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav