Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unhappy HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS
Posted 2002-08-24, 01:07 PM
i need to know how many vita points and energy points i am suppose to put into a sorc. right now i have 97 strength and i put 2 to vita and 3 to energy each level up but i only have like 444 life and 500 mana. whats going on?! can someone give me the right points to put in. i am like level 63 with the standard mf items (shako, skullders, goldwrap, chance guards, cow kings boots, tals amulet, and ali baba)

Last edited by dice; 2002-08-24 at 01:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-24, 01:08 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
Sorc needs a lot of mana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-24, 06:05 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
What kind of sorc are you?? Different sorcies require different amounts of mana... my Orbtress only has around 400 mana with her MF equipment and kills pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-24, 06:14 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
ice if you don't mind me asking, do you think you could post/pm your sorcs stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiRATMuddah

Posted 2002-08-24, 06:19 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
i am an orbtress too but i use firewall also ( only for killing mephisto on with the moat trick)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-24, 11:16 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
My sorc is currently level 92 wearing, a P topz Harlequin Crest, P topz Skulldres Ire, Dual Ist Ali Baba, Rhyme SHield, Mara's Kaliedeoscope 30%, 2 perfect Nagel Rings, Goldwrap, 39% Chance Guards, 46% War Travelers, and 5, 7% MF Small Charms to have a equal 600 MF, with my sorcies full mf equipment she has around 830 mf.

Her skill placement is currently level 10 Warmth, level 20 Fire Wall, level 20 fire mastery, level 20 Frozen Orb, level 20 Cold Mastery, all required pre-requesties and level 1 static, and teleport.

Her attributes currently are 100 str, 60 dex, 260 vitality, and 125 energy base. With equipment she has 117 Str, 81 Dex, 277 vitality, and 132 energy. She also has 5 attribute points not currently assigned because I'm deciding weither to place them into str so I can use a 4 Ist Jewler's Monarch of Simplicity/Ease if I get one....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-25, 04:16 AM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
Heh my sorc works well with pindle bot and cows ...and sorta mf.. She is lvl 96 and she wears ptopaz shako ptopaz ire ...magefist / tal belt / 2 occy rings / oculus with resis jewel / 47 war travs..tal's ammy... she has im not sure..but around 300-500 mf... oh and SS..her skils are

Maxed:
Nova // TS // Static // Light mastery..
But with equip its:
Nova: 42 TS: 42 STatic: 42 Light Mastery: 42 Energry Sheild: 20+ (I Forget)
FW: 20 Fire Mastery: 16
Orb: 16 Cold Mastery: 16 Shiver Armor: 17-20 (I Forget)
And all pre-requesties are lvl 16

Her stats are like:
With Equip:
188 STR
105 DEX
288 VIT
207 ENERGRY

She has 1000+ hp
and like 797+ mana

She is great for cowing // pindaboting // mephs (my friend used her and said he was good) so yeh... i wonder if this post even helped On a side note..my sorc is a mana whore..since nova is so high it takes 56 mana to cast..and in pindle bot it can be a prob ...

Last edited by FireNite; 2002-08-25 at 04:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-25, 11:38 AM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
I just finished making my Nova sorc for pindleskin. The only problem is when she faces a LE pindleskin, what do you guys usually do in that case?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiRATMuddah

Posted 2002-08-25, 04:21 PM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
heh nuthing..i just use nova and ts like always to kill him..im only scared if he ever gets lightning imunity..which i think is never :O) so all in all i think lightning sorcs are best for pindle skin..well at least in the sorc category..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:09 AM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
ya i think they are aswell
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:05 AM in reply to dice's post "HELP PLZ: MF SORCERESS"
Light Sorcies tend to be mana hogs, and Pindle does have a chance to be Lightning immune. THe chance of him being Light immune is as often as he is immune to cold. THe most common element he is immune to other then Poison is Fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-