Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Picture it Yourself

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:36 PM
Well, I just saw a thread that someone started requesting people put up pictures of themselves. I figured why not. I took a picture with Dig cam, uploaded it to iownjoo, came back to post it, and the thread is gone... Very strange.

Anyhow, I figured I would remake as I wouldn't mind seeing some of the people here. I will do the honors.

D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 10:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
hehe that's my baby!! I'll post mine later...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-01-16, 06:22 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
lol youve alread seen mine

Bob, were you actully talking on the phone? or was that part of the picture ;p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 06:44 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Hmm....I dont know if I want to post mine....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:46 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Come on Chris your not that bad looking...
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:54 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
mmmmmm..... give me a sec to think about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Penguin said:
lol youve alread seen mine

Bob, were you actully talking on the phone? or was that part of the picture ;p
I'm talking to Silverjinx on the phone in the picture. It was taken about 4 minutes before I posted it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:22 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
You actually looklike the king in your avatar, heh, everyone should post theirs, ill post mine if more peopelpost theirs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:37 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
(The avatar is the King from "Black Knight")
And, ya, Silver's gonna put one up, but she wants to put a certain senior pic, and she hasn't found it yet.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:34 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Isn't he the king from Braveheart too? I know that movie word-for-word, but I forgot what the king looks like for the most part.
PS - I don't have a digicam, so once I get these films developed, I will scan and post mine.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:29 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Longshanks, the King in Braveheart:
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-17, 12:58 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"

Werd

I know leet huh

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-01-18 at 01:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:01 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:02 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
I don't have a digi cam or a scanner, or I would put my pic up. ^.^

It is better to burn out than fade away.
~Kurt Cobain~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Belle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBelle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Belle_Dame

Posted 2003-01-17, 03:00 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
nice shades doofus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-17, 03:05 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
OK i decided to post mine, so well here it goes..... This pic is kinda old, not too old tho, my eyes are kinda whacked coz i was about to fall asleep.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:28 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Lol sorry grav, accidentally clicked edit insted of quote...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:00 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Look at my avatar...all you can see are the eyes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-18, 01:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
Knight-Rider said:
OK i decided to post mine, so well here it goes..... This pic is kinda old, not too old tho, my eyes are kinda whacked coz i was about to fall asleep.

i wouldnt be surprised if thats you, look at the chain, only suburbian wannabes do that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Picture it Yourself"
I think you are cute knight-rider

It is better to burn out than fade away.
~Kurt Cobain~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Belle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBelle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Belle_Dame