Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Angry D2 No Cd mod?...
Posted 2007-08-19, 02:45 PM
I've been searching for a few mintues, but figures i'd just ask any of you guys if you can remember how to get a No-Cd mod working. I know there's two large files on each CD that you copy into a seperate folder etc+use an autoloader, but not really too sure, can't remember, anyone fill me in?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "D2 No Cd mod?..."
Bleh, gotta try and remember the place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:47 AM in reply to D3V's post "D2 No Cd mod?..."
99.9% of all download links that will be provided when it comes to no cd mods will contain some sort of keylogger.

Be very very careful
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "99.9% of all download links that will..."
Meh, I'm not worried, VISTA is basically fool-proof with McAfee, it asks me anything and everything if I want to send information, so if there is a keylogger, and it's trying to be sent back, Vista will let me know.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 05:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Meh, I'm not worried, VISTA is..."
http://www.d2sector.net/downloads/in...=category&id=4

The files I believe you need are d2xmusic and d2xvideo mpq files
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://www.d2sector.net/downloads/index...."
This thread had 4 replies and 20 views, therefore as a pothead I must post about it.

Quit being cheap and buy some CDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This thread had 4 replies and 20 views,..."
I have the CDs moron, I just don't want to use them in my Laptop all the time, It runs faster without the CD as well.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 09:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have the CDs moron, I just don't want..."
Oh, well in that case have fun looking. Have you tried looking for torrents?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 09:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, well in that case have fun looking...."
Nah not yet, or not at work atleast, haven't had any spare time out of work so I do most of it here..

It's on the damn tip of my tongue, I used to have a loader that worked no problem, and I just had to copy like 3 files. I'll figure it out guys, thanks anyways.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 09:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nah not yet, or not at work atleast,..."
www.edgeofnowhere.cc // www.d2event.com or somthing like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-21, 10:22 AM in reply to The1's post starting "www.edgeofnowhere.cc // www.d2event.com..."
Well if that link didn't work, google onlyer's no-cd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:13 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well if that link didn't work, google..."
THAT'S IT GD YOU BASTARD

onlyer's. ARGG.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 01:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "THAT'S IT GD YOU BASTARD onlyer's...."
your very welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-