Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:10 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
about the litericy level
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-15, 03:54 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Sirpullido said:
making things up?? as the guy who MADE up the bible¿??
Guy who made up the bible? Um... sorry to burst your bubble, but the Bible was written by many people expressing the word of God. If you were to deem one "guy" responsible for the creation of the Bible, you would be referring to God.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 10:02 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Hell Hound said:
Not true but consititering you sit around and pray to this piece of shit. It is like praying to a science that is full of shit and lies about everything and cannot prove that anything in it has happened. If god was real wouldn't he distroy owr towns with brimstone and fire ? every body sins lots of people don't care. according to the bible times like these are times for brimstone ash and fire. And to say anything about my literacy level is just fucking stupid on your part. If i couldn't read how the fuck would i be here and why am i a senor if i can't read think about it shit for brains
Well in these times God is going to do something much much better then fire and brimstone for the world...He will send is son back for us*... and even if He was going to send fire and brimstone He would do what Bob said...

Oh and I've known that cheating can get you through school...

*us: people who believe.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:00 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
well if it is pray to something that doesn't exist or die a horrible painful death i choose die a painful death because their is not heaven or hell or god or satan nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:02 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
I don't understand how you can doubt the existence of god. You think that there just 'happened' to be life on this one planet out of the billions and billions that don't? There is no logic to the thought that life exists here due to some miniscule chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:37 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Hell Hound said:
well if it is pray to something that doesn't exist or die a horrible painful death i choose die a painful death because their is not heaven or hell or god or satan nothing
It's a little worse than dying a horrible and painful death. The penalty for not believing in God, Jesus, or whatever your faith required I suppose, is going to Hell for eternity.

It's not the pain of death. It's the pain of suffereng for all of time and beyond.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:22 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
like i said im not really worried but if you want to get techincal by the bible I wouldn't even got to hell i would go to a place to get judged forget whoat it is called then i would go to Hades Hell is where Satan and the Rebellous angels are suffering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:21 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
Actually, Purgatory was made up by Catholics in like.. 1437 to attract more people to the faith. It was there for the purpose of allowing even those who died as sinners to get into Heaven, considering they worked off their sins. I don't know of anywhere in the Bible (I haven't really looked into it, thought) where it says one goes to Purgatory, in that sense of the word, when he dies.

Some believe that you exist in a state of waiting until the time of which Christ returs to earth. Then those who have died, along with those who are living, are judged by God.

I tend to believe that you go before God when you die to be judged. I don't think there is a waiting period. But, I don't suppose it matters, because I think, that if we do have a waiting period, it would be like sleep. It wouldn't feel like a thousand years. The time would simply pass.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:13 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
ill find the section again someday and post it i forget where it was but it said that but used a different word that started with a T. it has been so long snice i went through a bible but i still belive it is fake. There may be a supreme being but if god exist i think the bible is 99.346532 % a load of crap God on the other hand may or may not exist i really don't know, but most of the bible is bull shit even if God exists i know many catholics that believe that. ill start looking for where it was in the bible. (it might take a while)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-18, 12:41 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Sex"
From sex to religion? hmmm, sometimes i wonder......

BTW Sex is nothing special. just a few minutes(or hours ) of passion, all forgotten within a week. I don't think there is anything wrong with having sex before marriage. But lovemaking is a different story, and should be saved for that certain someone. Of course, I know quite a few of you won't know what the hell i'm talking about because your either too young or too stuck in your damn computer to have a life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook