Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

I can't fucking post

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:47 AM
I'm an example of one of the people that your policy of having to approve posts for newbies is going to drive away real soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:51 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "I can't fucking post"
I've been accused of imposterizing, and I can't fucking post. And I wanted to say that the sun does not revolve around the earth from any perspective you geocentric bastards. The earth is also flat, ain't it!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:53 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "I've been accused of imposterizing, and..."
And good on toast, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:54 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And good on toast, too."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
And good on toast, too.
Excellent point!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:01 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Excellent point!"
Lol, stop getting worked up dude. There's this new thing going around, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called patience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:03 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Lol, stop getting worked up dude...."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Lol, stop getting worked up dude. There's this new thing going around, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called patience.
There's this not-so new thing going around called cleverness. Die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:06 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "There's this not-so new thing going..."
I like you. You're funny. Stay and amuse me further.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:09 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I like you. You're funny. Stay and..."
I think that's an extra 2.50 the hour
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:10 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think that's an extra 2.50 the hour"
You're fired, now I have the money to pay him more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You're fired, now I have the money to..."
Wait, don't do that, I think we can work something out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:16 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Wait, don't do that, I think we can..."
Too late. Time to search the want-adds for dog-walking positions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:19 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "I can't fucking post"
Welcome to Zelaron!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:22 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Too late. Time to search the want-adds..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Too late. Time to search the want-adds for dog-walking positions.
So that's what you told people I did, "dog-walking," pretty smooth lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:23 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "So that's what you told people I did,..."
I thought so.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Welcome to the forum!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 02:02 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "There's this not-so new thing going..."
FatIonSurged said: [Goto]
There's this not-so new thing going around called cleverness. Die.
New guy is already fighting with Wallow.. something seems all to obvious here. Perhaps Wallow just comes across as a dumbass.. lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-05, 04:15 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "I've been accused of imposterizing, and..."
FatIonSurged said: [Goto]
...I wanted to say that the sun does not revolve around the earth from any perspective you geocentric bastards...
I'm sorry to disagree with you, but yes it does. Look outside. Where is the sun? 6 hours from now, look again. Where's it at now? In another 6 hours, have another look and note where the sun is. Tell me you didn't notice the sun in 3 seperate locations, one of which was probably non-existant if it was at night. Yet you didn't move. You are still on your front porch or in your house. So, it is perceived as the sun revolving around Earth. In which case, someone's perceptions aren't wrong, just ill-informed.

On a side note: when debating something, be prepared to offer more than an insult in your argument. Debates get pretty heated here, as we usually have someone argue just for the sake of arguing. Just a heads up. And welcome to Zelaron!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-05, 04:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "New guy is already fighting with..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
New guy is already fighting with Wallow.. something seems all to obvious here. Perhaps Wallow just comes across as a dumbass.. lol.
Who says we were fighting? Did it ever come across to you that maybe you're the dumbass here? Ignorance is not bliss =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 04:56 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I'm sorry to disagree with you, but yes..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
I'm sorry to disagree with you, but yes it does. Look outside. Where is the sun? 6 hours from now, look again. Where's it at now? In another 6 hours, have another look and note where the sun is. Tell me you didn't notice the sun in 3 seperate locations, one of which was probably non-existant if it was at night. Yet you didn't move. You are still on your front porch or in your house. So, it is perceived as the sun revolving around Earth. In which case, someone's perceptions aren't wrong, just ill-informed.

On a side note: when debating something, be prepared to offer more than an insult in your argument. Debates get pretty heated here, as we usually have someone argue just for the sake of arguing. Just a heads up. And welcome to Zelaron!
To talk about something going around something else you must be in the perspective of a proper reference frame where physics makes sense, ergo you have to be in an inertial reference frame. The earth is not an inertial reference frame. Ergo, you can not use the earth as a proper coordinate system. From any inertial reference frame the sun revolves around the earth. You fell for a fallacy that was resolved permanently a hundred years ago, and if you want to look past eurocentrism, thousands of years ago. If Jamer deserves an ass title you deserve a PHAIL title.

GG no re nub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 05:19 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "To talk about something going around..."
I'm sorry, but I "PHAIL" to see what your post is pointing out. It didn't prove me wrong in any sense.
Take a look at this...
This is the perfect example. You can clearly see the disk spinning and the cannon balls are flying straight. BUT! When you move to the disk's perspective, you see that the cannon balls are curving, for what seems to be an unknown reason, because you percieve the disk as stationary. Just the same as for many years, people believed that the sun rotated around Earth.

I said:
So, it is perceived as the sun revolving around Earth.
And as such it is!

Perception is a major part in how we think. Someone who is colorblind may perceive the sky as orange, when others perceive it as blue.

I also said:
In which case, someone's perceptions aren't wrong, just ill-informed.
Those perceptions are based on a lack of knowledge. But I guarantee when you learned in school that Earth rotated around the sun you were bewildered. Because it is obvious that it is the other way around.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-05, 05:22 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I'm sorry, but I "PHAIL" to see what..."
*sigh*

Clearly the disks frame of reference is not an inertial frame of reference. You may only say that something rotates around the other in an inertial frame of reference. Basic, basic relativity. I'm pretty sure I stated that above.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FatIonSurged