Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Non-racially aware people read this.
Posted 2005-02-25, 01:28 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186614

Tell me what you think. (This wasn't posted by me)
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-25, 02:32 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Non-racially aware people read this."
zonalon said:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186614

Tell me what you think. (This wasn't posted by me)
Stormfront is some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Anyone who visists their regularly that believes any of that shit is a retard, and everyone else is a troll, kind of like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-25, 03:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Stormfront is some of the gayest shit..."
mjordan2nd said:
Stormfront is some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Anyone who visists their regularly that believes any of that shit is a retard, and everyone else is a troll, kind of like you.
Disprove anything the members there say.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-25, 05:07 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Disprove anything the members there say."
zonalon said:
Disprove anything the members there say.
I've disproved your gay shit umpteen times, fuckwit, you're just too damned dense to get anything through that big piece of shit you have in your skull that you call a brain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-25, 07:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I've disproved your gay shit umpteen..."
We read about the KKK today and how backwards they were in History. They're nothing BUT dense fuckwits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-25, 08:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "We read about the KKK today and how..."
Originally they weren't. Things got out of hand. The creator of the KKK himself left because things were going down a road he didn't want them to.

I love how this thread is titled. Think about it for a second...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-25, 08:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Originally they weren't. Things got..."
Well...check out White Camelia Knights of the Ku Klux Klan! They speak the truth! http://www.wckkkk.com/index2.html

(Fifty bucks to the first person who sends some faux anthrax to them)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-25, 10:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well...check out White Camelia Knights..."
I'm really just sick and tired of how everyone seems Americans treated their slaves the worst, when the truth is they probably treated them the best or close to it.(not that I approve of slavery or anything)

For my part, I've researched it quite a bit. I've visited plantation homes (some of which were owned by Black/Colored individuals who evidently had little problem with using slave labor in their own fields) and seen some of the surviving cabins where slaves were housed.

TRUST me...No African slave in the United States ever ran the risk of being butchered and eaten, or tortured to death as part of some barbarous religious ceremony. The slave populations survived AND THRIVED in America because of how they were treated.

It's amazing how powerful a little bit of knowledge is and how it can affect a person's point of view. Do yourself a favor and start asking the right questions.

What are the right questions?

1) Why are the Code Noirs and other civic codes regulating the treatment of slaves basically unmentionned in history classes?

2) Why is it that the great abolitionists of the antebellum period that are most lauded are Blacks such as Frederick Douglas and Harriet Tubman? There were PLENTY of White abolitionists who conspired at the risk of their lives and liberty to liberate slaves, yet they remain anonymous, and virtually forgotten?

3) WHY are the free Black/Colored classes who owned vast numbers of slaves to work their plantations and businesses unmentioned?

In other words, WHY is society deliberately painting Whites as "evil" and "oppressive" slaveholders and Blacks are depicted as "helpless victim" types when this situation simply was not the case?

Does it not sound to you like someone is deliberately manipulating the truth to create conflict?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-25, 11:54 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm really just sick and tired of how..."
zonalon said:
I'm really just sick and tired of how everyone seems Americans treated their slaves the worst, when the truth is they probably treated them the best or close to it.(not that I approve of slavery or anything)
Really? Do you reall have any idea of how stupid you are? Obviously not. Just talk to any old black man, and they'll tell you about the evils of slavery, as they've heard first hand from people who were once slaves about the institution itself. But of course, you'd be too damned dense to accept that. You're a brainwashed piece of scum, and for the greater good of man kind, you should be fucking annhilated from the face of the planet, yet the "Jewish" government, that you so ingorantly loathe, has let you live. I swear to you, if I were in power, I would not permit ignorant poons to live. I have no problem with stupid people. Stupid people are born stupid. They have been passed the stupid gene, through no fault of their own, and really can't help it. The difference between you, and a stupid person, is that you choose to be ignorant, and that my friend, is the real definition of a retard.

You want to know the truth about slavery? Ask an old black man. I've told you many times.

You choose to ignore the stuff that the history books written by many accredited historians say, yet you come to accept what other retards have written? That makes no sense to me. I could understand someone questioning the history books, but then to turn around and say that something else is write is complete and utter bullcrap. Even if any of the stuff you had said had any substance behind it whatsoever, the simple fact that you're so hypocritical and contradictory about believing one source, and ignoring others, discredits you altogether. Of course, the fact that you choose to plagiarize does so too.

So take my advice and go ask an old black man about it. Even when the truth slaps you upside the face with the force of a billion gamma rays, you'd still be too damned dense to get it through. Face it. You choose to believe what you want. Whether it has any substance or not is irrelevant to you. You're living in your own, deranged fairy-tale world.

Quote:
For my part, I've researched it quite a bit. I've visited plantation homes (some of which were owned by Black/Colored individuals who evidently had little problem with using slave labor in their own fields) and seen some of the surviving cabins where slaves were housed.
Those are pretty obvious lies. One, you claim to have visited plantation homes. Had you done this, and you'd found relevant information to back what you believe, you would at least have been able to come up with something halfway decent, even if you did have to pull it out of your ass. But the plain and simple fact is, you, fuckwit, choose to plagiarize. You don't know enough about the matter which you so assiduously try to defend to write a few simple paragraphs about it, and that is pretty sad.

Two, you claim to have visited plantations which were owned by blacks, but the truth is, there were so few free blacks in the south, and even fewer who owned slaves -- you could probably count them without using more than 4 bits of memory -- that the odds that you visited a plantation owned by a black man is so small that your above paragraph just seems ridiculous.

Third, through the connotation of your post, you seem to be hinting that the cabins in which the slaves were housed were fairly decent. Bullshit! Thiry slaves sleeping in 1000 sq ft on the hard floor. You do the math.

Quote:
TRUST me...No African slave in the United States ever ran the risk of being butchered and eaten, or tortured to death as part of some barbarous religious ceremony. The slave populations survived AND THRIVED in America because of how they were treated.
No, the slave population survived and thrived in America, because without them, America would not have survived and thrived. It was a mutualistic relationship. Oh, and trust me, there are many cases where slaves were whipped to death, or beaten to an inch of their life. That is torture. There's no disputing that. In fact, if you look in the dictionary, I think it has a picture of just that next to the definition of the word torture.

I'll say it one final time. You really want to learn about slavery? You don't think that it was evil? Ask an old black man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-26, 12:11 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Really? Do you reall have any idea of..."
I've posted on stormfront a few times...whenever you actually make an argument that makes them look bad or just totally pwns them, the mods neglect to post them (since all non-regular-members's posts are moderated).

Take a look in their opposing views section. Most of the people who post there denouncing the whole white nationalist movement are stupid 14 year olds without a shred of intelligence, just shouting "omg u guyz r rong!! lol." They let these posts get by to make everyone else look like a retard, when in fact they just neglect to post threads from more decently-witted people when they totally own them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-02-26, 12:24 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Really? Do you reall have any idea of..."
mjordan2nd said:
Ask an old black man.
A really old black man. Like 140 years old at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-26, 12:32 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm really just sick and tired of how..."
Zonalon said:
Are you sure it was you who visited those plantations? Are you sure it wasn't somebody else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-26, 03:04 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Are you sure it was you who visited..."
Maybe he did it via the internet??? The wonders of the internet nowadays...I could take a virtual tour of Manchester without actually having to go there and look at all the crap that isn't shown on the virtual tour...

----------

He he he...zonalon really should choose his titles with care...

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-02-26 at 04:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-26, 07:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Really? Do you reall have any idea of..."
mjordan2nd said:
Really? Do you reall have any idea of how stupid you are? Obviously not. Just talk to any old black man, and they'll tell you about the evils of slavery, as they've heard first hand from people who were once slaves about the institution itself. But of course, you'd be too damned dense to accept that. You're a brainwashed piece of scum, and for the greater good of man kind, you should be fucking annhilated from the face of the planet, yet the "Jewish" government, that you so ingorantly loathe, has let you live. I swear to you, if I were in power, I would not permit ignorant poons to live. I have no problem with stupid people. Stupid people are born stupid. They have been passed the stupid gene, through no fault of their own, and really can't help it. The difference between you, and a stupid person, is that you choose to be ignorant, and that my friend, is the real definition of a retard.

You want to know the truth about slavery? Ask an old black man. I've told you many times.
I could call you brainwashed by the Jewish supremacists, but I haven't.

Quote:
You choose to ignore the stuff that the history books written by many accredited historians say, yet you come to accept what other retards have written? That makes no sense to me. I could understand someone questioning the history books, but then to turn around and say that something else is write is complete and utter bullcrap. Even if any of the stuff you had said had any substance behind it whatsoever, the simple fact that you're so hypocritical and contradictory about believing one source, and ignoring others, discredits you altogether. Of course, the fact that you choose to plagiarize does so too.
Almost everything written in a book has been Jewified.

Quote:
So take my advice and go ask an old black man about it. Even when the truth slaps you upside the face with the force of a billion gamma rays, you'd still be too damned dense to get it through. Face it. You choose to believe what you want. Whether it has any substance or not is irrelevant to you. You're living in your own, deranged fairy-tale world.

I'm going to quote David Duke on this: We may have controlled some slave trade (I still believe there were a few Jews behind this), but the Jews aren't innocent either.

You have all your life held up racial supremacism as the great evil. But, the liberal media slight of hand has kept your eyes off the worldÂ’s oldest, most extreme racial supremacism, Jewish supremacism.

You have let them convince of the evil of Whites who ran the slave trade while they have kept from you knowing that the slave trade was completely dominated by Jews. One can talk about the sins of White people in regard to slavery for 200 years in America, but do you notice how you can never talk about the Jewish wrongs in controlling the world wide slave trade for 2000 years!

They have told you of the evil of most American states that would not legally allow intermarriage between blacks and whites, but they have not talked to you about the fact that your tax money is sent to Israel which will not legally allow any mixed marriages of Jews and non-Jews.

You have been taught the segregation of American society and schools or the same in South Africa were the highest moral sins, yet how often it is mentioned that Israel is the most segregated nation on earth. It has segregated schools, neighborhoods, apartment buildings, even whole towns! You were in favor of sanctions against South Africa, but allow your tax money goes to support this Israeli Apartheid!

You have been taught that controlling immigration by ethnic heritage is wrong, but your tax money is sent to Israel, a nation dedicated to an immigration policy to preserve the ethnic and religious dominance of Jews.

You have let Jewish supremacists hide the bean from you and tell you that the Iraq War was about “American imperialism” and oil, when the truth is that the war obviously harmed America in every way: economically, in the blood of men and women, and even in the price of oil! In fact the war was from the beginning only about one thing: the smiting of the Jewish enemy: Saddam Hussein, and about Israeli supremacy in the Mideast. This war was never about any true legitimate American interest. It has been a horrible disaster for America and the American people in every possible way!

You hear about corporate profits and Saudi connections from people like Michael Moore, but you donÂ’t hear about the huge costs of the war that have hurt most American businesses! You donÂ’t hear how the real architects of the War the Jewish Neocons who made this war for Israel not America!

And why donÂ’t you hear much about these things? Other than a few very courageous Jews, (of whom I often quote) the Jewish supremacists in the left just like those of the right, they play the shell game every day in their media. They deceive you about liberal concerns the same way they conceive conservatives on conservative issues.

At least conservatives at heart believe in the idea that Whites should be allowed to preserve their heritage, their identity, their independence and their freedom. Liberals seem to believe this principle only applies to people of “color.”

But, you liberals who are so concerned with racism and supremacism, when will you act to expose the worldÂ’s most virulent racism! You should be a lot angrier at Jewish supremacism than conservatives, but where are your voices? Instead, too many of your choose to condemn me by what the Jewish supremacists say of me!

At the same time too many conservatives are taught that liberals are the real enemies. I donÂ’t think thatÂ’s true. I think most liberals approach the issues from a standpoint of honestly believing what they say. Both liberals and conservatives are deceived by the same Jewish supremacists who divide us by saying different things to both of us, and by never letting us see the hidden bean underneath the media moving shell that they dazzle us with.

Those are my thoughts today, spawned by the 8 minute beating that I had to take on the OÂ’Reilly show. I will continue to take such abuse, because anyone who reaches for the hand moving the shell with the bean can expect a powerful reaction from the cheater. I will not stop reaching for that hand!

Some of you, both liberals and conservatives who came to my website address as a result of the show are now reading these lines. Good luck in sorting your way to the truth. I urge you to challenge me on the ideas and facts I present. If you question any of my assertions, use the search engine on my site and you will find a huge amount of documentary evidence in support of my contentions.

And donÂ’t stop there, check out my citations. And if you want to get a full exposition on these ideas I present read my books My Awakening and Jewish Supremacism.

A perfect example of the lies we labor under is the history of the slave trade. I leave you with a question that might make you ponder. If the media makes it acceptable for whites to be accorded a collective blame and guilt for slavery, then why is it not acceptable to collectively criticize Jews for their dominant role in the slave trade for 20 centuries? And what if this dominant Jewish role in the slave trade is boasted about by Jewish historians and chroniclers themselves? You can read the Jewish histories for yourself if you so wish. I have.

In the movie Amistad, the Jewish supremacist Steven Spielberg failed to acquaint you with any of facts of Jewish dominance of the slave trade in his portrayal of Newport, Rhode Island, the center of the slave-trading industry and in no small coincidence, the home of the largest Jewish settlement in the American colonies. All of SpielbergÂ’s characters were conspicuous White Christians. ThatÂ’s one small microcosm of the way all of us are manipulated every day.

If just one of you conservatives or liberals that are reading this begins to simply ask some good questions and starts to seek some answers – my 8 minutes of abuse was well worth it.

Quote:
Those are pretty obvious lies. One, you claim to have visited plantation homes. Had you done this, and you'd found relevant information to back what you believe, you would at least have been able to come up with something halfway decent, even if you did have to pull it out of your ass. But the plain and simple fact is, you, fuckwit, choose to plagiarize. You don't know enough about the matter which you so assiduously try to defend to write a few simple paragraphs about it, and that is pretty sad.

Two, you claim to have visited plantations which were owned by blacks, but the truth is, there were so few free blacks in the south, and even fewer who owned slaves -- you could probably count them without using more than 4 bits of memory -- that the odds that you visited a plantation owned by a black man is so small that your above paragraph just seems ridiculous.

Third, through the connotation of your post, you seem to be hinting that the cabins in which the slaves were housed were fairly decent. Bullshit! Thiry slaves sleeping in 1000 sq ft on the hard floor. You do the math.
Again, we might have done some wrongs, but the Jewish supremacists have done even more wrongs.

Quote:
No, the slave population survived and thrived in America, because without them, America would not have survived and thrived. It was a mutualistic relationship. Oh, and trust me, there are many cases where slaves were whipped to death, or beaten to an inch of their life. That is torture. There's no disputing that. In fact, if you look in the dictionary, I think it has a picture of just that next to the definition of the word torture.

I'll say it one final time. You really want to learn about slavery? You don't think that it was evil? Ask an old black man.
While I certainly can't refute this argument because none of us were alive back then, I will say that over 90% of slavery can be pinpointed on Jewish supremacists.

My colored cousin, I do not hate you; I love you. We should ally together against the Jewish supremacists.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-26 at 07:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:03 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I could call you brainwashed by the..."
I'm sure mjordan would like to see things from your point of view, but he can't get his head that far up his ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:04 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "We read about the KKK today and how..."
KagomJack said:
We read about the KKK today and how backwards they were in History. They're nothing BUT dense fuckwits.
Hm, do they also teach you kids anything about the atrocities of the Jews? OH! Of course not! Jews have never done anything bad in history!

http://www.kkklan.com/briefhist.htm

It was amid this atmosphere that John Lester, James Crowe, John Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard Reed, and Frank McCord met in a law office in Pulaski, Tn., on Christmas Eve, 1865 and, innocently enough, decided to form a social club for the purpose of mutual entertainment. The club adopted the style of the college fraternities in vogue at the time. They would dress up in weird costumes and play practical jokes on unsuspecting people. To create an aura of mystery they invented an unusual name and called their social club: the Ku Klux Klan.

In 1866, the popularity of the Ku Klux Klan grew through out Tennessee and beyond. At the same time depredations committed by renegade Blacks and Whites, coupled with the absents of constitutional law and vengeance seeking Radical Republicans, made life in the South become all but unbearable. Quite by accident the nocturnal pranksters of the Ku Klux Klan discovered that their costumes and highjinks had a startling effect on the superstitious Negroes. The Negroes thought they were seeing ghosts whenever a group of Klansmen were seen going about at night. The Klan was quick to realize that their newly discovered ghostly image could be used to control bands of unruly Negroes. At first the night riders went out unarmed. Not intending to hurt anyone, they believed that anyone they met would be too frightened to try to harm them. Things were soon to change.

When the Carpetbagger and Scalawag politicians noticed that renegade Negroes were beginning to behave themselves and crime went drastically down in areas where a Den of the Klan had been established, they reacted swiftly. Carpetbaggers and Scalawags were manipulators. They thrived in the violent post Civil War period where they could take advantage of people's fears to increase their own fortunes and political powers. The Loyal League and Union League made willing allies. The Klan was, for the most part, made up of ex-Confederates who were hated by the Loyal League and if crime and violence went down, no one could justify the expense of maintaining the Negro Militias. The Loyal League and Union League began night patrols in the name of protecting the terrified Negro population. These patrols did not hesitate to open fire on the Klansmen, who, up to that point, were guilty of nothing worse then Halloween tricks. The Klan responded in kind. Soon skirmishes broke out when night patrols of each side would chance encounter each other.

Once organized under Grand Wizard Forrest, the Klan became a force to be reckoned with. Disbanded Confederate units reunited to form Dens of the Klan. Ex-Confederate officers became the Grand Dragons, Giants, and Titans. Ex-Confederate common soldiers made up the rank and file of the Klan and were called Ghouls. As this was happening, other organizations independently began to form in the South to combat the depredations of outlaws, renegade Whites and Blacks, the Union and Loyal Leagues, Carpetbag rule, and the outrages allowed by the Reconstruction Acts of Congress.

Once organized under Grand Wizard Forrest, the Klan became a force to be reckoned with. Disbanded Confederate units reunited to form Dens of the Klan. Ex-Confederate officers became the Grand Dragons, Giants, and Titans. Ex-Confederate common soldiers made up the rank and file of the Klan and were called Ghouls. As this was happening, other organizations independently began to form in the South to combat the depredations of outlaws, renegade Whites and Blacks, the Union and Loyal Leagues, Carpetbag rule, and the outrages allowed by the Reconstruction Acts of Congress. Some of these new organizations were: the knights of the White Camellia, the White League, the White Brotherhood, and the Red Shirts to name a few. These organizations were independent from, yet just as secret as, the Ku Klux. Having no legal rights, members of these organizations could not afford to have their identities made known and solemn oaths of secrecy were taken by all. The secrecy was both a help and a hindrance to the Klan. While it protected the identity of its members, it became difficult to tell if an act had been committed by the Klan, one of the other ant-reconstruction organizations, or by outlaws impersonating the Klan. In the forty seven volumes that make up the Ku Klux Report to Congress, there is ample documentation to prove that most of the atrocities attributed to the Klan were, in fact, committed by the other anti-reconstruction organizations, outlaws impersonating the Klan, and in many cases Loyal Leaguers and Black Union Leaguers who would disguise themselves as Klansmen and raid Negro hamlets to instill anti-white sentiment for political purposes. The Reconstruction authorities soon declared the Ku Klux Klan and all other resistance groups as outlaws. The Negro militias were ordered to kill on sight anyone believed to be a Klansman.

During all this the Klan tried to keep its intentions on a high level. When the Klan "Ku Kluxed" someone it was only after the victim was given a trial and was allowed to choose someone to speak on their behalf and defend them. The Klan also gave large sums of money to war widows and orphans.

The victims of the Klan, who were White as well as Black, tended to be people proven to be guilty of serious crimes such as barn burnings, theft, rape, or murder. Corrupt politicians, Carpetbaggers and Scalawags were also Ku Kluxed. Usually the Klan left cryptic messages to warn minor offenders, but if these warnings were ignored, they too could be Ku Kluxed, which meant anything from a flogging to execution. These were barbaric times, but the Klan sought to restore law and order, not to destroy it. There was, in fact, no law and the Klan only used force when the forces of the Radical Republicans gave it no other choice.

Ignored by most modern historians is the fact that after the Civil War many ex-Union soldiers chose to settle in the South. Shocked by the outrageous conditions reconstruction imposed upon the White South, many of these ex-Union soldiers either joined or supported the Klan or the other resistance groups. Many Union soldiers and officers occupying parts of the conquered South co-operated with the Klan in fighting Carpetbag rule and outrages committed by Negro organizations.

The term "ku klux" became popular and was widely used. Any resistance to reconstruction was given the label "ku klux". In their efforts to crush all resistance, the Radical Republicans labeled ALL white southerners as "Ku Klux" and the atrocities committed by outlaws, bandits, impersonators, and anyone else were all laid to the Klan's blame. With the death penalty hanging over their heads, Klansmen were in no position to come forward and openly deny the charges and defend themselves. But the Klan did attempt to police the situation. The Klan issued public warnings that anyone caught committing a crime while disguised as a Klansman would be executed. It is documented that the Klan publicly posted warnings condemning the mistreatment of innocent Blacks and it is equally documented that on at least one occasion the KKK even hung one of its own members for beating up an unoffending Black man.

The Klan was in a dilemma. It found itself in a two front war. On the one hand they were confronting criminals, carpetbaggers, and renegade Negroes in their efforts to protect their families and restore law and order. On the other hand they had to deal with impersonators who committed all manner of outrages motivated by everything from personal revenge to political manipulations. Plus the Klan, itself, was declared outlaw and hunted. As anti-white reconstruction legislation became more brutal the situation worsened. All sides clashed in nocturnal pitch battles which sometimes involved hundreds of participants as well as the use of cannon. During reconstruction there were approximately 50,000 casualties. The Klan grew to over 400,000 members. Negroes, on the one hand, opposed the Klan while Black Union Leaguers impersonated the Klan to ferment further unrest and anti-white hatred. At the same time thousands of Negroes aided the Klan who helped rid them of carpetbaggers and outlaws. There is documented proof that there were even Negroes who were actually sworn into the KKK as members.

The Klan was not formed to bring "da black man down"

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-26 at 08:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:06 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Hm, do they also teach you kids..."
I don't think Kagom would want to see things from your point of view...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm sure mjordan would like to see..."
Lenny said:
I'm sure mjordan would like to see things from your point of view, but he can't get his head that far up his ass.
*cough*Just another victim of Jewish supremacism*cough*

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:07 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "*cough*Just another victim of Jewish..."
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my new funny guy......not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think Kagom would want to see..."
Lenny said:
I don't think Kagom would want to see things from your point of view...
There's always two sides to every (HI)story. Jewish supremacists can't always get away with their simple-minded, racist (Oh wait, I forgot. You can't be racist towards white people. They deserve it, right?) examinations of history.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon