Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post oops....
Posted 2003-05-27, 12:59 PM
How much trouble do u think ill get in? I put a keylogger on one of the school's computers and they found it.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-05-27, 01:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
They'll likely lynch you for it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-05-27, 01:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Which is a synonym for hang you.
And I agree with your prediction Chruser.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-27, 02:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Do they know you did it? If so you are toast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-27, 02:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Tell them u thought it was something else and make a site with that file on it saying it is the thing u will say u thought it was.. example.. say u thought it was a game... called uhh... checker challenge or somethin... and make a small website with the keylogger in it claiming its a game called checker challenge... might work..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-27, 03:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
That might work....hmm i dunno what im gonna do lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-05-27, 03:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
I installed whytespy on schools computer =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
I cant get into THAT much trouble can I? I mean it doesnt harm the computer....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Computer Permissions=Gone

Dont worrie bout it !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-27, 07:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Doofus_AW said:
Do they know you did it? If so you are toast.
-Spector- said:
How much trouble do u think ill get in? I put a keylogger on one of the school's computers and they found it.....
Also, it could be considered malicious software by the people in charge. If so, you could be in some deep shit. I would agree with the suggestion of the fake website, however, since there's not really anything they can do to prove that you knew otherwise.

Non-intentional harm is not as bad as intended harm.

example:
Murder-1 (HARSH punishment) compared to Involuntary Manslaughter (Small Jail-time).
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
In the CS lab at my school, students filled the computers with netbus, back orifice and the like, and only got yelled at by the teacher. Yay me, it was my job to take this fun stuff off.... Of course, the teacher wasn't the brightest. Whenever we had a disagreement about how some piece of code would work, I was usually right and she wrong...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
-Spector- said:

I already did that!!!! And I got their admin. pw, and deleted all the projects that were saved on there, for revenge!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
once I put a......wait, no......I mean I did.....er....no......hmmm.....I think......no......I havent done anything to any school computers!

oh, yeah......I reset the server once, but I was supposed to

next time hide it better!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
ive installed many programs at my school, i even gained access and uninstalled all the FW/AV software and exploited a few bugs in NT and for some strange reason they dissapeared... jeez the people at my school are stupid i know more than all of them combined..
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-29, 06:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
I took over my school network with whyteSpy (Old Version) once...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-29, 12:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "oops...."
Well, id have to say my teacher is the dumbest fucking teacher....he didnt even know what it was..haha what a dumbshit
(Is there a program that will take down firewalls? like i activate the program and itl take it down? If were not aloud to talk about this IM me on A.I.M. gameaddict07 or PM me...thanx)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-