Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Notice to NEW MEMBERS
Posted 2003-06-25, 09:17 AM
Well I know how all you new members used to be guests, roaming around and looking around but please, don't let you needing items, accounts or keys be the reason why you want to sign up in the forums, join because we all want you to be a part of the community and help us grow.
But if you beg before reaching around 250 posts or so you probably won't get what you want uneless you are making a fair trade, feel free to beg but don't expect any results but flames.

Cheers

- EX-Mania

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-28, 04:42 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
sounds great i dont think people should be trading for cdkeys just items and place ur status west or east and stats or picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-08-04, 11:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
Sry for off topic but,

Hi The1, wana be friends? I like your rank. It is in bold? And why does everyone have sigs with, "I hate The1"? Or is that just badboy? Well I dono. I am posting this here because everyther topic with u posting in it is close, flamed. or movied to flame forum.

Anyways. Hi. Nice meating you

-Matt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-11-06, 08:54 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
Why did you dig up this thread?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:38 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
quikspy, speaking of thread digging, look @ the date on his post....However i dont really think you can "thread dig" a sticky...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-11-14, 08:03 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
The1 im thinking the same way u r. trade for items & not for CdKeys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Classic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenClassic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Classic-Ice

Posted 2003-11-14, 08:04 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Notice to NEW MEMBERS"
is if any 1 plays diablo and wants to trade with me just /w me classic-ice is my account name. *i could use some friends in here*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Classic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenClassic-Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Classic-Ice

Hey my name is MIke ill be your friend
Posted 2004-04-07, 08:38 AM in reply to Classic-Ice's post starting "is if any 1 plays diablo and wants to..."
Classic-Ice said:
is if any 1 plays diablo and wants to trade with me just /w me classic-ice is my account name. *i could use some friends in here*
Hey my name is mike im on d2 ladder useast and ill be ure friend my acount name is WICK3DN1NJA have a nice day and msg me soon =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-05-02, 05:43 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Hey my name is MIke ill be your friend"
I think we have a thread with all the accounts (menbers who play D2) on them, don't remember where it is though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy