Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question KKK Racist to Barney?
Posted 2003-11-02, 12:21 AM
Yes, even the KLAN hates barney. Supposively the man who plays the Purple dinosaurs is a black man.

Now, think about it, doesn't this make PERFECT SENSE?!

Somebody about 6'8, Wears a Purple Suit, with green trim, and has two bitches?

Post your Idiotic comments!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
D3V said:

Post your Idiotic comments!
This thread sucks, feeling frisky so Ill square this one. | |
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-02, 01:17 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
You have to much time on your hands, or just very easily amused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-11-02, 08:39 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
cant be a black guy because he is TOO gay
"who wants to play with me" *with a queer voice*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-03, 05:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
So you're saying all black males are straight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
All black NON FRENCH males are straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:56 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
did you guys see my "dysfunktional family" with that funny guy, whats his name... its a stand up comedy and that guys said that if a black guy is guy, ....well you can notice it :-P funny stuff you got to see that stand up comedy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-03, 07:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
Actually all black guys are gay. I mean they love having anal sex with gorillas. So why not get fucked up with each other?

Right my niggas?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:08 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
yea actually theirs like 10 gay black guys at my school i dont know where you'd get that kind of information from...yes its disturbing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:20 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
Barney in general is disturbing
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
Barney needs to die. Do you think that th KKK is up for hiring for the job?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
This sounds like a job for Superman.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:45 PM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
Hm. Nah. The Teen Titans.

Definately the Teen Titans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
BASTARDS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:17 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
My daddy is quite alive and well, thank you. But anyway, Superman would come in at second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:18 AM in reply to D3V's post "KKK Racist to Barney?"
barny vs the KKK.
make a good fight. rabid gay dinasours fighting to the death against hooded pigs. sounds like fun.

da da da da da da go go gadget dick!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo