Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-03-12, 09:01 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I found a MAJOR flaw in a product that..."
How am I suposed to think about anything but what he said ^

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 02:14 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I found a MAJOR flaw in a product that..."
I want a hug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I want a hug."
I'm thinking about starting a riot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-13, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm thinking about starting a riot."
When is this flu going to be out of me?
Hitman is a decent film; expected better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-13, 03:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When is this flu going to be out of me?..."
Yay. More coursework to do - this time testing.

Can I be bothered?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-13, 04:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay. More coursework to do - this time..."
No Country for Old Men was...odd.

Dinner smells good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-13, 04:57 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No Country for Old Men was...odd. ..."
i really dont want to go to gym tonight. i know shes my best friend, but she really needs to understand i have other friends and im not always feeling like doing something. i need rest, i really do. im way too stressed out
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:08 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i really dont want to go to gym..."
I'm pretty sure I got my job! Yes, yeah, YAHOOO!

(Three "O"s to prevent copyright")

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-16, 05:31 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm pretty sure I got my job! Yes,..."
I'm thinking about why I'm up so late.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-16, 06:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm thinking about why I'm up so late."
Shit, shit, shit, I'm nervous x.x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-16, 08:05 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No Country for Old Men was...odd. ..."
Vault Dweller said:
No Country for Old Men was...odd.
Agreed.

Is it really too late to apologize?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-16, 08:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Agreed. Is it really too late to..."
What is the color of a bionic commune?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-03-16, 09:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "What is the color of a bionic commune?"
did that really work? yay! god my hand hurts.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-16, 10:01 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "did that really work? yay! god my..."
My ex-girlfriend is a crazy bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-16, 10:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My ex-girlfriend is a crazy bitch."
Hmm...

I had no idea Thanatos' sister was a crazy bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-16, 05:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hmm... I had no idea Thanatos'..."
Mjordan2nd has the greatest avatar. Monkeys.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-16, 06:45 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Mjordan2nd has the greatest avatar...."
Have to work tomorrow morning. That will be...unusual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-16, 07:14 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Have to work tomorrow morning. That..."
my hand really hurts. whats a butterfly bandage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-16, 07:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "my hand really hurts. whats a..."
Why are some people so irresponsible at times?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-16, 08:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why are some people so irresponsible at..."
I'm watching "That 70's Show." I think it's one of the best comedy shows in my line up of shows on Sunday. I have two channels to pick from Fox58 or My45, and My45 has all of the good shows Monday - Friday, Fox58 Sunday, Satuday Sucks.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy