Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Oh gawd lol.. check this out.. seriously
Posted 2007-06-22, 03:40 PM
k.. go to google..

type in EXMania without any dash between EX and Mania...

look at the second result... yes .. that is me... oh god... lol
the main picture is me a few years ago.. the one in the bottom is a bit more recent.. before i got a bit of a haircut

PS.. read the description of the 2nd result... ROFFLECAKES

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-06-22, 06:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Oh gawd lol.. check this out.. seriously"
??
I dont see anything that looks like it could be you..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-25, 07:43 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "?? I dont see anything that looks like..."
I just can't believe he posted here again. !K_A! theory is becoming more and more true every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I just can't believe he posted here..."
Problem is, EX never sticks around when he makes his comeback post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-25, 09:45 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "?? I dont see anything that looks like..."
slaynish said:
??
I dont see anything that looks like it could be you..
It's actually the third result. It says something like "meet hot guys and girls like EXMania in your area blah blah"

I couldn't view it because I'm at work and "Ratemybody.com" is blocked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's actually the third result. It..."
true.. but lately ivebeen sticking around a little bit..coming by every couple days to see what's goin on

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's actually the third result. It..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It's actually the third result. It says something like "meet hot guys and girls like EXMania in your area blah blah"

I couldn't view it because I'm at work and "Ratemybody.com" is blocked.
Same.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-02, 11:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same."
Exmania, unless you're a hot nekkid chick no one here wants to rate your body besides mantra and kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Exmania, unless you're a hot nekkid..."
Seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-03, 11:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously."
well.. seeing as this is a board full of males... ur right in one way... but what makes u say that i want u to rate my body?... did i ask you to? let me anwser that... NOPE.
i just told you to type my name up in Google to see why i was surprised with what i found.

[sarcasm]sorry if you assumed i wanted u to rate me... i guess i should've wrote "DON'T RATE ME.. THIS IS JUST TO SEE WHAT COMES UP WHEN U WRITE MY NAME IN GOOGLE"

but seeing as i did not write a huge warning in caps... i guess its my fault and you were right to assume that i wanted the whole board to rate me[/sarcasm]

ps who tf is willkillforfood?

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-07-03, 11:14 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "well.. seeing as this is a board full..."
ehm, i culd not find teh picter lol i fale at lyfe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-04, 12:23 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "ehm, i culd not find teh picter lol i..."
pfft... it was a long time ago... if u wanna see it so badly go to

www.ratemybody.com
and look up EX-Mania.. or its exmania.. either way i have 2 pics up

ps... i have no skin showing other than my face and hands.. so yeap.. not an e-slut

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-07-04, 03:17 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "pfft... it was a long time ago... if u..."
Dood, you're a total fag. Someone needs to take away your thread making abilities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2007-07-04, 09:55 AM in reply to JiN-RaiDeN's post starting "Dood, you're a total fag. Someone needs..."
Yes, I agree. I can't believe I just agreed with you... What has Zelaron become....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, I agree. I can't believe I just..."
lol.. flame section is THAT WAY...

funny how riled up u are mr.jin.. and titus? weren't we cool once upon a time?

either way...

jin: the flamer and;
Titus: the proud problematic alcoholic ---> (i see you haven't changed in years).. i bid you goodbye **ps maybe it's time to sober up**
have fun with your lives, i'd rather not be in a forum with people like you 2, i am one who supports intelligence and not senseless flaming

im going to visit EWNet now... a community that would point out errors instead of flaming you first chance they get

P.S. I was planning on making some return seeing as some people would like me back but people like you turn me off

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:18 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "lol.. flame section is THAT WAY... ..."
Breathe easy there. I'm not riled up, nor am I here to flame you. This forum blows now anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2007-07-05, 08:12 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "lol.. flame section is THAT WAY... ..."
Damn, man! You know how Zelaron is. You need a thick hide for this place, you're bound to get made fun of sooner or later. Who cares, really, what people over the internet think about you. Right.

JiN, you're so cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:52 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "lol.. flame section is THAT WAY... ..."
Haha, like I give a shit if you come and leave, or were going to stay. I had an opinion, and voiced it. You literally posted here and told people (Dudes, 99%) to check out a picture of your body on the internet?

Sweet, but we already have Mantra and Kagom here, and that is quite enough homosexuality for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, like I give a shit if you come..."
that homo virus will just spring up and attack you through the internet eh titty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord