Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Titusfied's Week 6 Power Rankings
Posted 2008-10-14, 02:59 PM
Hmmmm.. This week is a little tougher, but not tougher for me to mentally write, because my division (NFC East) is in COMPLETE disarray and I'm loving it!! Well, I'm writing this and about an hour ago, I read on ESPN that the Cowboys traded for Roy Williams, which throw a nice little wrench in things, but not that much.

1. Tennessee Titans - No one will argue this, being the only undefeated team left in the league. I don't really feel like saying the same old song and dance about them, so I won't. They're good. Period.

2. New York Giants - Bad bad bad loss to Cleveland, but the Browns have been playing terrible, and they should be decent this year. They were bound to have a breakout game, and they performed on MNF against the best in the league and SB Champs. Unfortunate for the Giants, but they are still the class of the NFC.

3. Tampa Bay Bucaneers - An overpowering win against what appeared to be a solid Carolina team. They're playing well, and even though they seem to be doing the "plug-and-play" game when it comes to QB's, it's somehow working? Garcia gets hurt, Greise comes in. Greise gets hurt, Garcia wants to prove himself, and the circle continues. How long will the consistency stay with a bobbling QB on the offense though?

4. Pittsburgh Steelers - Just as the Giants loss was contributed to a surging Browns team, it appears as though we can call the Steelers loss to the Eagles in the same category. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for the injury-prone Steelers. Lets see how they perform coming off the bye.

5. Dallas Cowboys - This team was robbed by the Cardinals, but then again, next week I could be writing "5. Arizona Cardinals" if they keep up the good play. I know, I know - Tony Romo broke his pinkie and is out for 4 weeks. That's why this team has a veteran QB that knows how to get it done in Brad Johnson. I haven't heard 100% CONFIRMATION that Roy Williams (now the 2nd on this team, HAHAHA!) of Detroit has been traded to Dallas, but that is certainly the reason I put them at #5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-14, 03:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Titusfied's Week 6 Power Rankings"
T.O. is going to throw a bitch fit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "T.O. is going to throw a bitch fit."
Fuck me. Tony Romo was my starter on my pay league. I actually am in second place in my pay league now, with Eli and Garrard as backups, but still.

Nice rankings though. I still am amazed at Tennessee.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-14, 06:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck me. Tony Romo was my starter on my..."
OMG, it is certainly going to be interesting seeing how TO reacts to getting even LESS balls now. Gotta love it, I hope it implodes the Cowboys, but that's pretty doubtful. Romo is going to be GODLY when he comes back from injury though. By that time, Williams should be inendated with the offense and firing on all cylinders. Could be scary... No defense, amazing offense... Sound familiar to anyone else from last year??

A few more wins by our teams and a few more losses by some others and we could be scratching the top 5 soon. If Peyton plays well again this week, Indy is fo sho in the top 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-15, 06:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "OMG, it is certainly going to be..."
Quote:
Indy is fo sho in the top 10
Look who they're playing. Best of luck to them, but this isn't another baltimore

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 07:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look who they're playing. Best of luck..."
Green Bay isn't shit dude. If anything it will be a pretty high scoring game, with Indy winning like 35-24.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-15, 08:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Green Bay isn't shit dude. If anything..."
There's no doubt in my mind Indianapolis will beat Green Bay. If our defense played like they did this past Sunday we should improve to 4-2.

D3V, Indy has the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL, and we'll still make the playoffs.

At least this year there really isn't one dominant team, it's pretty even so far. Tennessee will not stay undefeated for long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's no doubt in my mind..."
I think Tennessee will impode itself as people will catch onto their simplistic gameplan.

As for the Indy game against Green Bay, I'd be willing to be a week-long "loser" tag on it, if Green Bay wins you have to sport the tag for a week, if Indy wins I have to sport it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think Tennessee will impode itself as..."
Done. Be prepared to be mocked, loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Done. Be prepared to be mocked, loser."
We need to get an Admin's cooperation on this.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "We need to get an Admin's cooperation..."
Apparently I can't set them.

Oh well.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2008-10-15 at 10:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Apparently I can't set them. Oh well."
Alright ass, I just realized you're a SUP mod again; There better be a way to set yours regardless of your status.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 11:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Alright ass, I just realized you're a..."
D3V, prepare to be Loser'd. Care to make it two weeks if Indy wins and I'll sport it for a week if they lose?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-15, 11:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "D3V, prepare to be Loser'd. Care to..."
I'll make it two weeks if you throw yourself into the running. You and Than both get loser tags either weeks that the Colts lose, but if they win twice i'll sport the loser tag twice.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 12:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'll make it two weeks if you throw..."
No no no. If the Colts win against Green Bay, you wear a loser tag for two weeks. If they lose, me AND Titus wear the loser tag for 1 week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-15, 12:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No no no. If the Colts win against..."
Correct. Maybe my post wasn't very clear...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-15, 01:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Correct. Maybe my post wasn't very..."
Ah that's bullshit, but i'll live with it. BUT, the second week can be nullified if the Jags beat Cleveland? Hmm? HMMMMMM?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 05:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah that's bullshit, but i'll live with..."
Cleveland? Really? Are you really trying to hedge your bet with a terrible Browns team? Hardly seems fair. Actually, if they lose to Cleveland, you should have the Loser tag for the rest of the NFL regular season, and if they win, we will lessen your term to the above referenced 2 weeks. How's that sound??

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Cleveland? Really? Are you really..."
Sounds like a jackass strategy, jackass.

How's about we just simplify it back down. Colts get beat TR has it, Cleveland gets beat I have it. And did you even watch their last game? Cleveland really isn't as bad as their record shows, I'm telling you, they will have a comeback this season.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 01:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like a jackass strategy,..."
Why did you guys rape this idea?

The agreement is:

The Colts lose to Green Bay, Titusfied and I wear the loser tag for a week. The Colts win, D3V wears the loser tag for two weeks.
stop making this complicated
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos