Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Living Your Life
Posted 2009-01-16, 06:16 PM
Someone IRL was asking me about University admissions, and which Uni they should apply to, and it made me remember when I was doing the same, and how I did it all at the last minuted. And then I thought about my exams, and the hour of preparation I did before each one, and I finally got on to the thought of making this thread.

The question is, how do you go through your life?

I am incredibly laid back about it all. Whenever I have exams, or deadlines, or things to do (like apply to Uni), I'll do it in my own time - often an hour or two before it's due. Me mam is physically sick with worry everytime I'm at a point where I need to do work, because I never actually seem to do anything. My teachers used to have a go at me for not doing any work until the last minute, and people at school could never quite believe that I, the genius that I am, with all my fantastic marks, did nothing until I absolutely had to. I guess I have no motivation until the pressure is on, but I am, and I'll use the same words, incredibly laid back about everything. My natural ability and intelligence is enough to get me through everything with only a scrape or a bump here and there, and if I tried I could be truly fantastic but... well, meh.

What about you guys and gals? Do you go through life as horizontal as I do? Do you make a special effort to get stressed about things and worry about them not being done from the word go?

I'm just interested to find out. I have a few ideas about some people, and it'll be nice to see if I'm right or not.

Nowwww, go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-17, 07:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Living Your Life"
I did what you're saying until I got to this school. Now the level of work is too high for that, I pretty much have to put in a few hours every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-01-17, 06:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I did what you're saying until I got to..."
Yeah, Lenny, that sounds about like me. The only thing I've really ever stressed about would be chicks, which makes me ashamed of myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller