Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-04-26, 12:43 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Myself personally, I think he could..."
*waiting*
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:13 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "*waiting*"
You'd better be patient. He said he was new to it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:42 PM in reply to Kingof2v1's post starting "Sorry about the delay, I honestly..."
Kingof2v1 said:
Sorry about the delay, I honestly didn't think I'd get this many responses so fast. You can expect your sigs to be made, just be patient. I'm rather new at this so I can't just make them in like 5 mins.

I'm working on all of them!
Don't mind the impatient peeps. Just do your best ...it's not a big deal either way!

remember ...

Me said:
A kingly figure with peasants bowing and the names "KagomJack" over one peasant and "WetWired" on another with the king being labeled "Willkillforfood" will do nicely.
In revision, you could put WKFF over the king to save space .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Don't mind the impatient peeps. Just..."
You just don't like them do you?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:18 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You just don't like them do you?"
I just think it'd be funny >: D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-30, 03:18 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I just think it'd be funny >: D."
You want to feel superior to a mod and a ga........ person from California. That's it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-30, 06:20 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You want to feel superior to a mod and..."
Wow, you're funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-02, 11:26 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Wow, you're funny :haha:"
Hey, Anyone who is awake at this point in time, do you want me to make you a sig real quick? I have about an hour-and-a-half 'til I'm off. I can quickly cook something up in Photoshop CS3.

Well, I made one for Kagom just now. Didn't take me very long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KagomSig.jpg (57.6 KB, 8 views)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-05-03 at 12:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-03, 04:34 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey, Anyone who is awake at this point..."
Hey, make me a sig with the name Wallows in it. A forest or sky scene would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-04, 04:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hey, make me a sig with the name..."
Make a real bouncyballofdoom. My avatar just does not convey the real about of doom that a bouncy ball can hold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-04, 10:59 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Make a real bouncyballofdoom. My avatar..."
Asamin said:
Make a real bouncyballofdoom. My avatar just does not convey the real about of doom that a bouncy ball can hold.
Are you requesting I use my Flash Pro CS3? I accept your offer. I've been wanting to try something for over a year and haven't succeeded because I haven't tried to make one yet.

I have some time, I'll make a crazy good Gif (Flash --> Gif Animation) Clip!
-----------------------
I hope Draco2003 finishes your requested signatures soon. I don't want to have to make everyone signatures to satisfy the mind.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-05-04 at 11:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-05, 06:28 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Are you requesting I use my Flash Pro..."
ahhh, what about me. You forgot to make me a sig...=(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-05, 07:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "ahhh, what about me. You forgot to make..."
Wallow said:
ahhh, what about me. You forgot to make me a sig...=(
I'll do it when I finish Asamin's if Draco2003 doesn't do it.

-------

I am having quite a bit of fun with the vid by the way.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'll do it when I finish Asamin's if..."
lol. Can't wait to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-10, 12:28 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "lol. Can't wait to see it."
How is it coming along?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-10, 01:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How is it coming along?"
Yeah, when GLG said he'd made a sig really quick, I thought that he meant that same day, not a month lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-10, 06:03 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah, when GLG said he'd made a sig..."
Wallow said:
Yeah, when GLG said he'd made a sig really quick, I thought that he meant that same day, not a month lol
Sorry, I decided I wanted finish my schoolwork for the week in two days, and just finished. Not only that, but I am WAY behind schedule with my site. I am trying to finish that right now. As soon as that is done I have to finish my brother's site, and after that I will finish the sig. Plus, Wallow, I can make a NORMAL PICTURE signature really fast, however, I am not doing that, I am making a video and that takes much more work.

Now Asamin, if you want me to make you a picture signature that is really insane, I can do that. It would take me at most 3-hours and I would get started on it sometime today. It is up to you.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-05-10 at 09:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-10, 08:17 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Sorry, I decided I wanted finish my..."
Nah. it's fine. I just wanted a progress report. I need to take care of a bunch of stuff too so I know how it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-11, 04:36 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Sorry, I decided I wanted finish my..."
I can see your busy. I'm in no rush, just that I guess I'll have to wait a year for Draco to even think about making me a sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:07 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I can see your busy. I'm in no rush,..."
Learn to make your own. It can't be that hard with Photoshop. You would just need to make it the right dimensions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin