Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post About Final fantasy 11
Posted 2003-07-02, 02:06 PM
Why ain't there any body talk about it? It's a online game like everquest, It's been out at jappan for some time now, and it pwned all other online games. It's pretty cool, I saw lots preview of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:24 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I'm in the betatest. Can't wait. By the way, this should be in GG, not GD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:35 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
FF 11 going have it's own fourm when it come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
It would be better off if me just made a MMORPG forum. If you like that idea, go to the forum request forum and vote YES
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Post some links to trailers and previews for it. I haven't heard jack shit about it yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Gimme a few mins, ill hook ya up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:44 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Sweet, thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:54 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Here to sign up for beta test
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:58 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
You don't have to put the tags on yourself. They are automatically added, but if you want to, you missed the L at the end.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-02, 03:01 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Final Fantasy XI will be a MMORPG released on both PC and PS2. It has already been released in Japan for almost a year, and the Expansion pack has already on it's way.

I'm in the PC Beta Test. If anyone else is, let me know. I'd like to have some friends going into this.

IGN's Media

IGN's Coverage

Gamespot's Coverage

Gamespot's Media

I have most of the videos, incase you want me to send them through AIM. Just let me know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:21 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Beta Application is over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:30 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I got into both of them, but I'm gonna sell the PS2 one to one of my friends for 50 bucks. PC will be much better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:39 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Will it be on game consoles soon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:46 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I was sure it was coming out on PS2...maybe not. FF7 will always owne..!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:24 AM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
It will be on PS2 and PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:36 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
Dammit!!! the application period has ended!

anyway, it looks awesome, I am probably going to get it for PC, i don't want to buy a network adapter for my PS2, I'm too cheap, plus they make you pay for the game as it is.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
PC will have better graphics anyhow. Also, the mouse will help a lot I'm going to assume. (Dose ps2 have plans for a mouse?)
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I thought the PlayStation 2 had a USB mouse and keyboard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:11 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I know it has a keyboard. I didn't know anything about a mouse. Just got a PS2 like a month ago, and I only have one game for it so far... I'm maily a PC gamer.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-27, 04:18 PM in reply to Ganga's post "About Final fantasy 11"
I personally don't like online games that you have to pay a monthly fee to play. After a while that's a lot of money you've spent. Also, I enjoy picking up old games I own and playing them again. I'm not sure whether the server for FFXI will still be up in 10-20 years from now...

Besides all that, I am acctually excited about FF XI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joe3175 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoe3175 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Joe3175