Skurai 3 25.00%
hdhgrdqyij 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Who do you like more?
Posted 2012-12-16, 10:24 PM
See poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-16, 10:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Voted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-12-16, 10:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Voted."
Damn, 3 votes in 20 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-17, 06:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Damn, 3 votes in 20 minutes."
The uncertainty of what this keyboard entity could represent has pushed me to the Skurai camp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-12-17, 09:34 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The uncertainty of what this keyboard..."
My mousepad's insanity almost pushed me over, but I resisted.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-17, 04:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
I didn't have to stop to think about it because I clicked on "anything but skurai" before I even read what you had put there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-12-17, 08:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I didn't have to stop to think about it..."
Now that I have my mouse plugged in with multiple DPI settings, I can accurately click "anything but Skurai"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The uncertainty of what this keyboard..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
The uncertainty of what this keyboard entity could represent has pushed me to the Skurai camp.
You and me being different people is really difficult to prove.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You and me being different people is..."
I think there are some differences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-12-18, 10:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think there are some differences."
You being the only person ever on my side makes it very... suspicious. Please oppose me, from this point forward. It's just... natural.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-19, 12:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You being the only person ever on my..."
It's easy to prove as I know Wallow in real life and he actually has a brain and is a rather intelligent human being, incapable of the stupidity you so commonly display.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-19, 10:02 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's easy to prove as I know Wallow in..."
You remind me of D3V. Can me and you have a week long argument, sometime???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-19, 11:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You remind me of D3V. Can me and you..."
I'm not sure that I could stand to read posts directed at me from you for an entire week. Maybe one hour. I may be able to manage that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-19, 01:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm not sure that I could stand to read..."
Alright, so, what's your political standpoint???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-19, 01:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Alright, so, what's your political..."
I don't like to side one way or the other because if I do then someone will decide to rant at me about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-19, 02:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't like to side one way or the..."
I bet you're one of those one legged libertarians, or librarians, or whatever they call 'em.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-19, 02:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I bet you're one of those one legged..."
Legbrarians, you idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-12-19, 09:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Legbrarians, you idiot."
Thank you for correcting him Grav, I didn't think I'd be able to myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-21, 07:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Thank you for correcting him Grav, I..."
You probably can't even correct you're own grammer, I bet, Asamin.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-21, 09:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You probably can't even correct you're..."
I will say that grammar is not one of my strong points. I am a math man myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin