Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Post Jamie Lynn Spears (britney's sister) is Preg-O
Posted 2007-12-19, 07:25 AM
Uh-oh, the whore tradition continues!

Not that this is really news, or shocking to anybody, just figured i'd throw it out there just in case nobody else has heard yet..

Hmm, a 16-17yr old Milf? Is that a bad thing? Hah!.. errr

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

http://ukpress.google.com/article/AL...4HXHAxku1O9tTw

Quote:
Jamie Lynn Spears tells OK! magazine that she is about 3 months along, and the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.
Quote:
Jamie Lynn says she plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana so it can, as she puts it, "have a normal family life."
I guess this is a story where you can point fingers at the parents, lmfao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 07:48 AM in reply to D3V's post "Jamie Lynn Spears (britney's sister) is..."
Heard about this on the radio on my way into work.

Spears family = owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 08:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heard about this on the radio on my way..."
I just want to know what the parents think of their kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 09:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just want to know what the parents..."
Well, I've heard the boyfriend is 19, and well, she is 16, so there's a twist in the story already.

And then we've got the fact that her sister is well, Britney spears. And she's about the same age that Britney turned into a whore, it's an ongoing cycle, I blame their upbringing, somebody never taught them anything, or, this could just be a mistake.

In any reguards, who cares?

Oh, and if seeing her as a MILF once her baby is born, does that make me a pedofile?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 09:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, I've heard the boyfriend is 19,..."
Haha, I don't think so... there's a 17 year old MILF in my town. Wooooo eeeee!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 10:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, I don't think so... there's a 17..."
I'd fuck her.

That's sad though. 16 years old. Should've used a condom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd fuck her. That's sad though. 16..."
Maybe she was relying on birth control to take care of it. Meh, either way I think this is pretty hilarious.

Watch, this statement is going to come back and haunt me. My girlfriend and I aren't the best at using protection....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Maybe she was relying on birth control..."
Pulling out isn't real birth control outside of Louisiana Thanatos, you should know that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Pulling out isn't real birth control..."
Nah, she's on the shot so we just don't really worry about it. Dumb? Perhaps, but we've been lucky so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, she's on the shot so we just don't..."
Eh? If your talking about Jamie Lynn then your luck has run out.
If your talking about your g/f I'm sure the shot is fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eh? If your talking about Jamie Lynn..."
Financially I'm sure the family will be fine...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eh? If your talking about Jamie Lynn..."
..... Yes, I'm talking about my girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "..... Yes, I'm talking about my..."
How's her sex drive been? The pill klo is on is killing our sex life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How's her sex drive been? The pill klo..."
Heh. Well my girlfriend is on the shot, not the pill. And her sex drive is perfectly fine. If anything, I have to keep up with her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 06:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh. Well my girlfriend is on the shot,..."
well im horny now and he's not. baaahhh
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-19, 07:04 PM in reply to D3V's post "Jamie Lynn Spears (britney's sister) is..."
Does this really have to be News? Can we move this into Entertainment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-19, 07:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh. Well my girlfriend is on the shot,..."
Thanatos said:
Heh. Well my girlfriend is on the shot, not the pill. And her sex drive is perfectly fine. If anything, I have to keep up with her.
She needs to be careful on the shot. That's not something she's supposed to be on for her whole life, either, although my ex was on the shot it reduces the girl's bone density (osteoperosis). The shot's a lot more fool-proof since it isn't bothered by the effects of antibiotics or some psychological meds. But yea, the bone loss problem is a pretty big deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-20, 05:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "She needs to be careful on the shot. ..."
The bone thing dosent effect everyone...

And when it does they're not usually very bad cases. But your not supposed to be on it for i think, more than 5 years?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-20, 06:04 AM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "The bone thing dosent effect..."
Sweetesthunni said:
The bone thing dosent effect everyone...

And when it does they're not usually very bad cases. But your not supposed to be on it for i think, more than 5 years?
Wikipedia said:
While it has long been known that Depo-Provera causes bone loss, it has recently been discovered that the osteoporotic effects of the injection grow worse the longer Depo-Provera is administered, may remain long after the injections are stopped, and may be irreversible. For this reason, on November 17, 2004 the United States Food and Drug Administration and Pfizer agreed to put a "black box warning" on Depo-Provera's label.[28] However, the World Health Organization (WHO) advises that the use of Depo-Provera should not be restricted.[29][30]
My girlfriend has been on Depo-provera for a while, and actually has missed her last shot, a few months late so we've had to be more careful recently.. And I do feel it has screwed with her sex drive and emotional status, it seemed to have set a time bomb off in her head.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-20, 06:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My girlfriend has been on Depo-provera..."
Well..

Either way, it usually only happens if your on it for an extended period of time.

Im on it, and im just fine...I'm emotional, but i usually am.. even before i got put on it. But other than that, everything seems to be just fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni