Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Favorite Muse Music Video?
Posted 2007-07-23, 09:04 AM
Mine would have to be Supermassive Black Hole, simply because of all the weird stuff they put into it. In a close second I chose Bliss, because he's plummeting down a hole into pure nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Favorite Muse Music Video?"
Only seen two - Time is Running Out and Knights of Cydonia... I'm not really one to watch any music video, you see.

Out of the two, though, methinks I prefer KoC. How can one not like something with space-age cowboys in it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Only seen two - Time is Running Out..."
And that hot blond. Wow. I like the British version of Hysteria. This guy wakes up with his room all wrecked, and then looks at video tapes. Apparently he got involved with a girl, and then flew into a rage, and then I think he flew into a rage while watching it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And that hot blond. Wow. I like the..."
Can't say I've ever seen it.

Seems a bit strange, though, that there should be different versions of videos for different sides of the pond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can't say I've ever seen it. :p ..."
Well, Muse are nerds, so it would be like them to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, Muse are nerds, so it would be..."
God...I haven't seen a music video in years, as evidenced by my following responses.

Peter Gabriel - "Sledgehammer" - Awesome, weird video.
Metallica - "Enter Sandman" - Intense, nightmare-induced video.
Jamiroquai - "Virtual Insanity" - Crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller