Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Should we start up Zel Melee again?
Posted 2007-04-19, 06:06 PM
Just wanted to hear what the general population thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2007-04-19, 06:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Should we start up Zel Melee again?"
I think the Palatine/Voldemort thread is working. I don't think writing up fully fictional scenario battles will be popular.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-19, 06:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think the Palatine/Voldemort thread..."
I'm not against it and I'm pretty sure the overall opinion will be "yes."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-19, 07:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not against it and I'm pretty sure..."
"yes."

It would be fun.

Grav does not like fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-19, 07:07 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ""yes." It would be fun. Grav does..."
This is just my opinion. I am not going to say no. Why am I anti-fun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-19, 08:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Should we start up Zel Melee again?"
I've heard storie of this Zel Melee...
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-20, 07:23 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I've heard storie of this Zel Melee..."
I say yes, it's a good time. We need to battles on characters that at least a few people have a decent amount of knowledge on though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-20, 08:40 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Should we start up Zel Melee again?"
Yeah. A free for all from all sources of entertainment. (anime / tv shows / movies / games). Some attributes will have to be slightly nerfed (like Alucards tendency to not die)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-20, 10:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. A free for all from all sources..."
The Emperor vs. the Harry Potter guy one already seems to have died out a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-20, 11:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Should we start up Zel Melee again?"
Yeah, why not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-20, 12:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Should we start up Zel Melee again?"
Always interesting to read, even if I don't know enough to participate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-20, 01:45 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Always interesting to read, even if I..."
What the hell is zel melee??? After told i think i will vote.
And yes you are anti-fun Grav.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-20, 03:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What the hell is zel melee??? After..."
Er. It was a joke.

Anyway, Zel Melee is like a SSB match using posts, with any character from any media.

---

A sub-forum of chatterbox would be good, don't you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-20, 04:07 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Er. It was a joke. Anyway, Zel Melee..."
I can't remember where we had it last time... anyway, methinks a Sub forum of Opinion and Debate might suit it - it's all opinion and debating which character would win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 08:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can't remember where we had it last..."
So who's going to get this shit setup? I vote for one the newly inducted Sup Mods, they need to actually do SOMETHING...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-23, 08:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So who's going to get this shit setup? ..."
I'm too busy doing nothing to do something. Ask lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm too busy doing nothing to do..."
When we had Zelaron Melee before, I think it had its own subforum.

I think it'd be really fun. I'm not sure why it died out in the first place. The structure that we had set up was a pretty good one: Themed tournament, random matchups, arguments in the thread, judge decision, winner advancement.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:34 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "When we had Zelaron Melee before, I..."
We could probably go by Raziel's old setup and it wouldn't be that hard to run. I just don't really feel like doing it myself. I didn't participate all that much in the past, anyway. Doesn't have to be staff that runs it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm too busy doing nothing to do..."
I would do, but I'm under the impression that the only people who can create new forums, or subforums, are the admins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I would do, but I'm under the..."
Lenny said:
I would do, but I'm under the impression that the only people who can create new forums, or subforums, are the admins.
That is correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!