Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-03-24, 10:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. Guess again..."
Oh, I didn't even see the one. It's a mountain. Stop yanking riddles from The Hobbit.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-24, 11:07 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Oh, I didn't even see the one. It's a..."
Ok.

There is a man hanging from a rope in the middle of a bare, unfurnished room. On the ground is a puddle of water. How did he kill himself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. Guess again..."
Oh oh I got number 1. It's a hooker!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-24, 02:48 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Ok. There is a man hanging from a..."
pr0xy said:
Ok.

There is a man hanging from a rope in the middle of a bare, unfurnished room. On the ground is a puddle of water. How did he kill himself?
He was standing on a block of ice with a noose around his neck, when the ice melted he died, and there was a puddle left on the floor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-24, 02:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He was standing on a block of ice with..."
Or he could have just been a badass, thrown the rope around a water pipe on the ceiling, pulled himself up with one arm, and tied it around his neck with the other. Since he was such a badass, the pipe came out of the fitting a little bit, and water started leaking onto the floor.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:44 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Or he could have just been a badass,..."
That's probably what happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-28, 10:30 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh oh I got number 1. It's a hooker!"
Hooker is wrong.

Mr. Bob is right with Mountain, but I didn't rip it directly from The Hobbit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 07:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hooker is wrong. Mr. Bob is right..."
Ha....

The barrel is made of wood, what can you put in it that will make the barrel lighter and can be seen with the naked eye?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:11 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Ha.... The barrel is made of wood,..."
A lit match to make it burn???

It will lighten it up and once the barrel catches fire then whoomph! people from a long way away can see it......am I right???

----------

Anyone gonna guess the two of mine that are still waiting to be answered correctly???

Two legs I have, and this will confound: only at rest do they touch the ground! What am I?

and

I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lit match to make it burn??? It..."
Windmill.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:14 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Windmill."
YAY!!! You got it......now how about the two legs one???

----------

Am I right with the match Sin??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lit match to make it burn??? It..."
Nope, didn't get it right. the barrel still has to exist.
------

A bird -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:18 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Nope, didn't get it right. the barrel..."
Nope. 'S not a bird...

Hmm, make it lighter and visible to the naked eye...does it mean that the barrel can be seen by the naked eye, or the thing that you put in it???

Wait, that destroys the point of a riddle...don't answer...erm...a light???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. 'S not a bird... Hmm, make it..."
Keep trying....think outside the box though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Original Sin

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:21 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Keep trying....think outside the box..."
Ah...outside the box riddle...I'm screwed...

----------

Erm...something outside the barrel that makes it lighter and visible to the naked eye...a spotlight trained on the barrel???

He he he...I'm a not giving up on my "light" idea......to be honest, I can't think of anything else...

Just wait for 'K_A'...he'll google it and get the answer for is all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah...outside the box riddle...I'm..."
well, it has to be put into the barrel, just remember that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Original Sin

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:25 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "well, it has to be put into the barrel,..."
He he he...think outside the box that goes in the barrel......

----------

Anti-matter??? No wait...that would annihilate (sp??? I'm sure I've fucked that spelling up)...

SOmething that goes in something and makes it lighter...helium???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...think outside the box that..."
Umm, that might make it float, but technically it gains mass if you put helium in it....

this is so much fun.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Original Sin

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:31 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Umm, that might make it float, but..."
It's not fun...I can't guess it......

I'm pretty sure that you can't put something in something and make the second something somewhat lighter...surely the only way to do that is subtract things from it...VACUUM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-29, 08:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lit match to make it burn??? It..."
A hooker fits the definition perfectly! I'm making the answer a hooker!

Oh and you would put a beaver in the barrel, and it would get lighter, after a while...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda