Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-03-22, 07:49 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Because the water was ice, Nub."
Yep. Thats it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-03-22, 08:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Because the water was ice, Nub."
The whole point of a riddle is the use of words to make something that seems impossible, possible. So if you aren't frazing the riddle right or using the correct words. Then your not going to get your desired and correct answers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-22, 09:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "The whole point of a riddle is the use..."
How do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky? Is it Louisville (Loo-ee-vil) or Louisville(Loo-is-vil)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-03-22, 09:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How do you pronounce the capital of..."
It's Frank-fert.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-22, 09:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post "RIddle me, riddle you!"
Lenny said:
I am a room without walls, windows or doors. What am I?
Just to clarify why I'm right and the answer is mushroom...

Does a mushROOM have walls, windows, or doors?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just to clarify why I'm right and the..."
I know! You don't need to make a big song and dance out of it...geez...

----------

Right, new riddles...

What goes up, but must come down; When you look at it, its like a mirror; It can be an abundance, and it can be scarce?

No matter how you look at me I always look the same to you,
The only way you can see the difference is by looking at pictures of times gone past,
You see me everyday and yet you only notice me when you want to,
I'm the hardest person to forgive, yet the easiest person to live with,
I am the one who is always there. Who am I?

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. What am I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know! You don't need to make a big..."
I was just clarifying it. If people didn't catch the room at the end of mushroom, it's actually a pretty oddball answer.

3. The letter E. Too easy.

Only one I can figure out right now. Too early to think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-23, 05:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know! You don't need to make a big..."
1. A boner!

2. Yourself?

3. E
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-23, 05:08 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "1. A boner! 2. Yourself? 3. E"
3rd one is E yep.

2nd is yourself...

And the first...not a boner...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 08:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "3rd one is E yep. 2nd is yourself......"
All too easy. The first is water.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-23, 08:42 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "All too easy. The first is water."
Yep.

You got 'ny more??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:18 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "All too easy. The first is water."
1 could have so many different answers that I figured it was a trick question somehow. It could also be silver, mercury, glass, anything like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "1 could have so many different answers..."
Don't go googling it to get the right answer...I say the answer's water, and my god, the answer's water...K?

----------

Anyone else got any more riddles???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't go googling it to get the right..."
I didn't google it. I'm just saying, based on that description, it can be a lot of different things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't google it. I'm just saying,..."
Got a riddle for us???

Google is allowed this time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 08:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't google it. I'm just saying,..."
Fine, I'll post some more...

----------

Two legs I have, and this will confound: only at rest do they touch the ground! What am I?

What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows. What is it?

I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles. It would seem that two of the horse's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true. Since the horse is normal, how is this situation possible?

Answer: A horse walking in a circle (working in a mill). His inside legs travel less distance than his outside legs.

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-03-24 at 08:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 08:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fine, I'll post some more... ..."
1) An airplane.

2) Something to do with a building? Though buildings doin't toil... Bah I've gotta go to class...

3) The horse is walking in a circle. Its inside legs are moving less distance than the outside legs.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-24, 08:16 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "1) An airplane. 2) Something to do..."
You got the horse one correct.

Nearly there about the building.

I'm guessing your airplane answer is for the two legs. It's wrong whichever you are answering so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 09:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You got the horse one correct. ..."
Ya... I guess airplanes would have 3 legs...

Kangaroo?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-24, 10:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya... I guess airplanes would have 3..."
Nope. Guess again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny