Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Is Super Mario Bros. The best game ever
HELL YEA 6 75.00%
screw u i hate it ( u choose this u die) 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

super mario bros.
Posted 2004-05-13, 04:32 PM
Super mario bros is the best game ever! Who agrees with me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-13, 04:33 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "super mario bros."
Not the BEST game, but up there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-13, 04:56 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "super mario bros."
It's one of the best, but not THE best. You should've put a choice of its ok, or i like it or something other than that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's one of the best, but not THE best...."
Yeah, OoT for 64 was the best game ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:57 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Yeah, OoT for 64 was the best game ever."
Super Metroid for Super Nintendo= Best Game Ever.

There's no denying that Mario is classic though. I don't know where video games would be without it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-14, 02:36 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "Super Metroid for Super Nintendo= Best..."
well, its my all time favorite game...i should have put that its kick ass sry guys :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-21, 04:13 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "well, its my all time favorite game...i..."
dis games sucks ballz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-05-21, 04:59 PM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "dis games sucks ballz"
Metroid games are the best games of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-23, 05:58 AM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "dis games sucks ballz"
ledhead94 said:
dis games sucks ballz
Does the Internet make people stupid, or do stupid people flock to the Internet? I doubt we'll ever know the answer.

And Samus owns your soul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:41 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Does the Internet make people stupid,..."
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove super mario!!!!! it's...well #2 or 3 on my list!!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18