Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How much do you make per hour?
5.00 - 5.99 0 0%
6.00 - 6.99 0 0%
7.00 - 7.99 0 0%
8.00 - 8.99 2 22.22%
9.00 - 9.99 1 11.11%
10.00 - 10.99 1 11.11%
11.00 - 11.99 0 0%
12.00 - 12.99 0 0%
13.00 - 13.99 0 0%
14.00 - 14.99 0 0%
15.00 or above 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Post How much $$ you stackin?
Posted 2003-10-15, 10:18 PM
How much money are you currently making per hour?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-15, 10:23 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Well, when I DO work (I'm fifteen and I'm gonna work WHILE I'm fifteen) I'm gonna make 800 bucks a moneth. Of course, I'm poor now. (I'm saving 5 bucks in my pocket for a nickel bag tommorrow ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-10-15, 10:45 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Im working for a oil rig company called Precision Drilling. I make around $27.50 a hour CAD. So im on a good wage but the boss makes $47 or mabye more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-15, 10:49 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Geez. Maybe I should have added some more wages for the adults...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-15, 11:48 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
i get paid 1.75 maltese liri an hour, don't know how much that is in the us though
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-15, 11:53 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Courtesy of the www.oanada.com currency converter:

Thursday, October 16, 2003
1.75 Maltese Lira = 4.46232 US Dollar
1.75 US Dollar (USD) = 0.68630 Maltese Lira (MTL)

Median price = 2.44990 / 2.54990 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 2.44990 / 2.44990
Maximum price = 2.54990 / 2.54990

you get paid shit there -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-15, 11:58 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Yeah and thats not even minimum wage(1.00)
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:01 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Paid shit in Canada?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:03 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
In malta....he gets paid like 3 bucks less tehn minimum wage here when you convert the currency.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:07 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Dude americans get paid less then canadians. Are minninum wage is 6.75 yours is 5 somthing. Well anywayz Canada pwnz America
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:32 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Canadian minimum wage rates an international disgrace

Caledon Institute report paints a portrait of shocking
exploitation by Canadian business and political leaders

Ottawa - Minimum wages in Canada are lower than they were 25 years ago, lower than in most industrialized countries and lower in most cases than in the United States, the unforgiving free-market bastion of the world, says a new study by the Caledon Institute of Social Policy.

One of the worst offenders in Canada is the Tory government of Ontario, which has not raised its minimum wage rate of $6.85 for the past eight years. Provincial NDP leader Howard Hampton recently skated 800 laps on the rink outside Toronto City Hall to highlight the situation.

Minimum wages are so low in Canada that two parents would have to work full-time all year long to earn more than welfare benefits, (which have also been severely squeezed by many provinces, notably Ontario, in recent years).

Canadian minimum wages are lower than in most other industrial countries, and significantly below American rates. And contrary to what self-serving business leaders suggest, most minimum wage workers are adults (60%), not teeagers at McDonalds. And most are women.

The Caledon Institute report, written by Ken Battle, says nine Canadian jurisdictions had minimum wages below the lowest U.S. minimum wage of $6.54 (the federal U.S. rate) and below the minimum wage rates in 42 states and districts.

Way below the poverty line

Minimum wages have fallen so low in Canada that, even when combined with government tax credits for the poor, they fall far below Statistics Canada's low-income cutoffs, which are generally considered the poverty line, the report says.

"For example, after-tax income in 2001 from minimum wages and government benefits for single, minimum-wage workers fell short of the after-tax poverty line for the largest city in every province," Battle writes.

Battle says families of four, trying to live on a single minimum-wage income, trail the poverty line by margins ranging from $12, 213 annually in Alberta (one of the richest provinces) to $3,756 below in Saskatchewan.

"While most, if not all governments likely will resist calls to boost the minimum wage, at the very least they could take immediate action and follow the lead of the state of Washington by agreeing to index their minimum wages," Battle argues.

"At least the wage safety net would not sag even further."
(http://www.nupge.ca/news_2003/n29ja03b.htm)

damn what pwnage....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:52 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
At peak D2 Account Stealing Rate, about $20-30 an hour if I haul ass on eBay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-10-16, 01:11 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
$15-20 CAD, giving piano lessons.

Not anymore due to school work...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-10-16, 03:20 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
500/week, when I'm needed. (no, I'm not a prostitute, lol) I work for my sis' boyfriend, since he works for himself he can pay me whatever he wants, I would be the "construction slave". But since its a full day thing, I can only work on breaks/summers, etc... so until this upcoming winter break, I have no wage. *tear*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-16, 10:09 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
I am on a salary, if you broke it down hourly I make about $23.75 an hour. With comissions and bonuses though it can go much higher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-16, 10:29 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
crazy mexican
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-16, 11:25 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
When I do work for my business I make $30 CAD/hour, at my day job I make a salary of 1100 CAD a month, which is going to be upped quite a bit soon. It's an easy job too. =)
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-10-17, 10:57 PM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Right now i work two jobs, one is at gamestop, where i make 7.25 an hour, and the other is at graphics packaging, where i put candy boxes, crest toothpaste boxes, hot pocket packs together, and oreo boxes of course really easy, just unfold at preferated lines and put in bigger box... i make $25 an hour there, and $40 an hour overtime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-18, 01:41 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
i make about 15 an hour in both my jobs = close to 40,000 a year...WITH TWO JOBS!! my boss makes 21 a hour and makes te same in a year...weird huh!! (well he has a kid and i don't) taxes suck :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-10-18, 03:44 AM in reply to zeal311's post "How much $$ you stackin?"
Taxes doooooo suck, I had to pay 70 buxs just on my fucking dividends, thats soo gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez